Nigel Pearson - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, you'll have to explain to me how?

Pearson was appointed because he has the only candidate desperate enough to let MM walk all over him. He'll be sacked by Xmas.

Not sure about this. His factfile is good. Saints fans are gutted he's gone..

We gave you a goal.

oh yeah that was when we actually gave them a head start and they still lost to megson's blue army!

arent there any forest forums rich B?

I'm slightly underwhelmed by all this, and was not in favour of appointing someone who is pretty much an unknown quantity as a manager, but...

Good luck Nige! :038: :038: :038:

Clingan has left to another CCC club I see.....

I know (through a friend) Junior Agogo too who reckons you have the worst boss in the world. Good luck to you Forest, I think you will need it too....

We gave you a goal.

I have no love for Clueless, but his record would appear to be very impressive and he did get us promoted which is all he can do. Bet you would swap him for Pearson.

I'm slightly underwhelmed by all this, and was not in favour of appointing someone who is pretty much an unknown quantity as a manager, but...

Good luck Nige! :038: :038: :038:

Ooya bastard you will be for it now...:icon_conf

What did everyone think when Pearson was announced manager of Soton? Many, like me, thought "what a cracking appointment for City, that loser is bound to take them down".

In truth, he delivered and we didn't.

He'll now get the chance to show everyone whether he's any good or not. It seems to me that his record to date has been solely based on fighting fires and caretaking. He's got the next 7 weeks to sort out what he's got and then we'll find out whether MM has dropped another clanger or not.

Pearson is not inspiring, he's not even encouraging. He's just the latest to try to work effectively with MM and this group of players. For that, I welcome him to the circus and wish him the best of luck. He's going to need to be some man to succeed.

Not sure about this. His factfile is good. Saints fans are gutted he's gone..

How do you know that about Saints fans? The piece on the official site says that but I'd like some kind of proof.

What I keep thinking is that his team came back from behind to save themselves from relegation on the last day. That fact alone is enough to give me (very) cautious optimism on the appointment. Then again, I expect us to go through a few managers again because I don't anticipate a promotion challenge - and Mandaric definitely will be.

did they mention early bird discounts?

If they brought them back for the next few days, I think they would get an amazing response.

I have no love for Clueless, but his record would appear to be very impressive and he did get us promoted which is all he can do. Bet you would swap him for Pearson.

Tree shagger .... lets get to the point. His record is far from 'impressive'. I have to listen to Forest fans all fecking day moaning about Calderwood. He's hated by almost everyone connected to the club, and only promotion saved him from being sacked. If you don't perform within the first 12 odd games, he'l be gone FACT.

Isn't every signing a gamble ???

Someone really brave and hard behind the safety of his / her PC :icon_roll

Why brave and hard? Have I threatened you? Perhaps if you are upset you will go away, but somehow I don't think you will. You only come on here to annoy, so if you don't like the reaction go away. If you want my address pm me.

He'll now get the chance to show everyone whether he's any good or not. It seems to me that his record to date has been solely based on fighting fires and caretaking.

every manager has to cut their teeth and learn their own game somewhere, i dont think he's had a real chance yet

to be honest im just as happy the fans havent turned against him as i am with pearson getting the job. best of luck to the fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669