Nigel Pearson should he stay or should he go?

should he stay or go?

• keep him regardless of promotion or not

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • sack him at the end of the season; if we dont go up

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Sack him now

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? There has been two managerial dismissals during their spell. Only one could be seen as debatable, Sousa was deserved.

I'd still say both involved much swifter action than they've shown this season.

Hate to be a nob.

Vested interest for me.

Particularly when Pearson spent all Summer trying to get rid of a player in his Autumn years on a significant wage. A decision I completely agree with it. Btw this isn't a dig aimed at you but Konckesky's agent and himself.

Fine Hazz I like the debate - I just don't want to be belittled and patronised

I don't disagree he definitely has a vested interest and I'm also no fan of Konch...

But the point seems to be experienced pros cannot relate to Person's style which has to be an issue...

Konchesky's agent - a former pro with over 400 league appearances...

Don't me such a patronising t**t...

OK - so you get Konchesky's side of things. So what?

Did he tell you why Konchesky conceded the penalty yesterday? Did he tell you why Konchesky was so out of position of Friday in the move that led to Morgan's dismissal? Did he tell you why Konchesky is so constantly skinned by average opponents?

I'm so glad that you have told us who your source is. We now know how big a dose of salt we need to take with anything that comes from your pen.

Who's the twat now?

OK - so you get Konchesky's side of things. So what?

Did he tell you why Konchesky conceded the penalty yesterday? Did he tell you why Konchesky was so out of position of Friday in the move that led to Morgan's dismissal? Did he tell you why Konchesky is so constantly skinned by average opponents?

I'm so glad that you have told us who your source is. We now know how big a dose of salt we need to take with anything that comes from your pen.

Who's the twat now?

Why do you have be so offensive?

I was illustrating an opinion that Pearson's management style was having an effect on their performance...
I'm no fan of Konchesky's or apologist for his performance but a demotivated individual does not perform to their potential...

This should be a forum where opinions are debated - we cannot deal in facts all the time...

Your M.O seems to be to belittle people at any opportunity which I think is rather sad...

Why do you have be so offensive?

I was illustrating an opinion that Pearson's management style was having an effect on their performance...
I'm no fan of Konchesky's or apologist for his performance but a demotivated individual does not perform to their potential...

This should be a forum where opinions are debated - we cannot deal in facts all the time...

Your M.O seems to be to belittle people at any opportunity which I think is rather sad...

I quite agree FFTH, there are certain people on here who think this is their forum and they must not be disagreed with.

No but I heard this. Just shows how thick some of our "fans" can be. To bring up such an obsurd rumour live on RL!

What next? Someone will ring up and mention the Milan car-shitting incident?

I'm surprised that the club have been able to keep it a secret for so long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670