Nigel Worthington

Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpoffyj5.gif

If I'd just humped a fat girl and then asked her to be my girlfriend and she said 'Thanks for the hump but i reckon I can get a better hump, so cheers but I'm not going to be your girlfriend'.

Then a few months later she said 'I've humped five other blokes and some of them were better at humping but started humping fatter girls and some started to hump but it was all over a bit quick, so now I'd like to be your girlfriend.' I would say 'Get ****ed fatty.'

If she then said 'I'll pay you loads of cash but I am dead bossy and will tell you how I want to be humped and you'd better do as your told', I'd say 'Yes boss.'

I miss Ian Holloway. I liked his stories.

I don't doubt that Gordon Milne isn't currently unavailable...

I'd be happy with Worthington.

I was very underwhelmed when we appointed him last time, but he seemed to work out pretty quickly what he needed to do, and he did it.

Was disappointed to see him leave.

If I'd just humped a fat girl and then asked her to be my girlfriend and she said 'Thanks for the hump but i reckon I can get a better hump, so cheers but I'm not going to be your girlfriend'.

Then a few months later she said 'I've humped five other blokes and some of them were better at humping but started humping fatter girls and some started to hump but it was all over a bit quick, so now I'd like to be your girlfriend.' I would say 'Get ****ed fatty.'

If she then said 'I'll pay you loads of cash but I am dead bossy and will tell you how I want to be humped and you'd better do as your told', I'd say 'Yes boss.'

I miss Ian Holloway. I liked his stories.

this site needs more analogies

We like it. We don't give a metaphor.

I'd be happy with Worthington.

I was very underwhelmed when we appointed him last time, but he seemed to work out pretty quickly what he needed to do, and he did it.

Was disappointed to see him leave.

I was completely underwhlemed myself. His time here and our recent demise now make me think he is too good to manage our third divsion club and would be more than happy should he think that our club would be a place he could work.

A sign of the apathy i have for many of our current players. I have to admit that the media reports that Howard and Oakley have said they want to stay to put things right have given me some hope that they are of the right character.

I'm never sure whether these statements are media soundbites arranged by their agents while they collect their excessive wages or are true reflections of their feelings. I hope their performances and determination are evident that these are truths once we start the season. But then I'm always hopeful at the start of the season and then four games in am assured that we are about to be served the same old dish, mashed dogshit with liberal sprinklings of malaise.

I'm never sure whether these statements are media soundbites arranged by their agents while they collect their excessive wages or are true reflections of their feelings. I hope their performances and determination are evident that these are truths once we start the season. But then I'm always hopeful at the start of the season and then four games in am assured that we are about to be served the same old dish, mashed dogshit with liberal sprinklings of malaise.

I was completely underwhlemed myself. His time here and our recent demise now make me think he is too good to manage our third divsion club and would be more than happy should he think that our club would be a place he could work.

A sign of the apathy i have for many of our current players. I have to admit that the media reports that Howard and Oakley have said they want to stay to put things right have given me some hope that they are of the right character.
Are you currently experiencing "Cold Turkey"?

I've heard, from a source very close to the club, that MM is already hunting for the second manager of 08/09, and that he hasn't yet appointed the first is kinda jinking with his wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669