Nizlopi Live In Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarby

Mike Hunt Smells was interested in how it went...well mate the album is good a mixture of folk/blues etc. some very good stuff actually but they are amazing live.

For a band id never heard of 5 months ago they were very good on stage, interacted with the audience well even got some guy to come and sing random stuff with them. The Manchester uni audience lapped it up a good night was had by everyone.

I actually was surprised how good a singer Luke is and with the number of people that had turned up many having heard of Nizlopi for years. Nizlopi seemed honestly thankfull of all the support and i hope they go from strength to strength, as they just two guys playing some music and having a laugh.

webmaster said:
Or Chas & Dave

There was really 3 of them though the drummer 'Mick The Stick 'never really got the adulation he deserved...

ScarboroughFox said:
Mike Hunt Smells was interested in how it went...well mate the album is good a mixture of folk/blues etc. some very good stuff actually but they are amazing live.

For a band id never heard of 5 months ago they were very good on stage, interacted with the audience well even got some guy to come and sing random stuff with them. The Manchester uni audience lapped it up a good night was had by everyone.

I actually was surprised how good a singer Luke is and with the number of people that had turned up many having heard of Nizlopi for years. Nizlopi seemed honestly thankfull of all the support and i hope they go from strength to strength, as they just two guys playing some music and having a laugh.
did you wear you little jcb helmet scarbs :icon_roll

drummindefender said:
just wondering if you got any use out of it, as it's been gathering dust since those YMCA tribute band days of yours;)

i actually have 3 hard hards all yellow - none with JCB on! from when i have driven diggers etc. for my dad and helped out on jobs for Leicestershire County Council (relaying roads and stuff) when i was younger. Its good money and keeps you busy in the summer holidays

ScarboroughFox said:
i actually have 3 hard hards all yellow - none with JCB on! from when i have driven diggers etc. for my dad and helped out on jobs for Leicestershire County Council (relaying roads and stuff) when i was younger. Its good money and keeps you busy in the summer holidays

:102: :018: :icon_wink

ScarboroughFox said:
got a part time job thanks scarbs i'll leave you and your dad to your hard ons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670