Post Match Norwich 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got to 40 "you know"s in Schlupp's interview.

Haha, off topic but I counted the number of times the wife said "aye" on phone to the mother in law before she said owt else. 47....

Saw an interview with Schlupp earlier where grinding out the result was the main point and only point made (over and over again)

Sexy bastards

Seen a few Norwich fans slating Vardy for "cheating" today. I only listened to the commentary on RL today so I assume this is in regards to the penalty and the knee injury incident.

Regarding the penalty, he's just clever, very clever. He gets the wrong side, waits for the contact and goes down its just smart play.

If you fancy a bit of a laugh, "TalkNorwichCity" on YouTube, the interviews on there are quite amusing. Particularly the one with the Leicester fan interrupting.

Not sure, but I think Dyer is cup- tied

Nope. He's back at Watford after his loan spell at Brum but he's only been on the bench a few times this season. Was on the bench in the defeat at Deepdale but didn't come on so that doesn't count as cup-tied.

Got to say that I was shocked by the utterly shambolic home support at Norwich yesterday.

Even at 2-1 and with them creating chance after chance it was like they were being forced to be there.

Totally characterless and they deservedly got nothing.

Both teams were fairly shit though to be fair, if we had conceded an equaliser it would have been horrific as they really were there for the taking.

Big 3 points in the end, top day out and now time for some strong black coffee

When's the draw for the next round?
The draw has already been made. Crap draw; Soton away. If we all survive that one, I bet we'll get Palace at home in the round after that. It's all Blatter's, Platini's, the FA's and the PL's secret setup. Corrupt bastards the lot of them.

The draw has already been made. Crap draw; Soton away. If we all survive that one, I bet we'll get Palace at home in the round after that. It's all Blatter's, Platini's, the FA's and the PL's secret setup. Corrupt bastards the lot of them.

Warm balls n all

I can't get enough of listening to TV telling me how awesome our never-say-die attitude is and how we have the most fantastic fans in the division.

But then TV doesn't read Foxestalk.

Great day out ( as usual at Norwich ), it's my favourite away game. We were exceptional going forwards at times, and Kante is making his transfer fee seem cheap, he's quite some player. Also, Drinkwater is playing out of his skin at the moment. Lovely stuff.

Like many Premier league players, Vardy is good at what he does whilst being a bit of a chavy knob.

Clearly he's crucial to the team's setup and recent revival, but in some ways he has always seemed expendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566