Norwich 4 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Seems that the general understanding is that Fryatt kicked the Norwich player when he didn't give him the ball. That's violent conduct and will get a red card every time. Still, if you say it wasn't a red card then I'm sure the club will appeal it.`

It was red. No question, no quibble, just another idiotic comment. Ignore it. It's that self defence mechanism that a lot of fans tend to revert back to after a loss. Fryatt cannot "hold his head up high" at all. Scoring 2 goals; something to be proud of. Getting sent off for acting like a petulant school child in the playground when your club needs another point to help steady the ship; idiotic.

Last edited:
It was red. No question, no quibble, just another idiotic comment. Ignore it. It's that self defence mechanism that a lot of fans tend to revert back to after a loss. Fryatt cannot "hold his head up high" at all. Scoring 2 goals; something to be proud of. Getting sent off for acting like a petulant school child in the playground when your club needs another point to help steady the ship; idiotic.

Spot on

Sousa should have kicked his sorry arse all the way back down the A14

Complete twat

Carefull, you'll upset Harbs. Fryatt ia a legund don't you know.

never a red card that defender had no right to be in the goal getting the ball and Fryatt just showed him that.

Errr kicking someone in a mardyarse way is actually. He should've done it properly and kicked him him the head Shearer style- he would've got away with it then.
But the prat trying to stop him getting the ball should've been booked.

I'm still waiting for all these 0-0 games the Swansea fans said we'd get, that would be a nice change.

Thought the penalty was a bit harsh although it was difficult to tell exactly from the extremely brief clip of it on BBC website. Maybe that changed the course of the game. Whatever else is wrong, we certainly are not getting much luck at the moment.

Just watched the highlights. Woeful marking for their first, Lamey looked a twat for the third, incredibly the lino didn't even flag the peno. Fryatt what a twatty thing to dobut how the **** did Barlett get anyway with no booking? Same applies to whoever booted the ball after our second.

Really? Why were Kennedy's hands up that high?

If Kennedy's hands were there he's got bigger hands than Kenny Everett.
It was Morrison (2 in 2).
In fact of the last 10 goals conceded you could blame Morrison for at least half of them!

Really? Without having seen a replay I think it's a nailed on penalty. Why were Kennedy's hands up that high?

The BBC, in both their report and in their commentary, think it was Morrison. Give a dog a bad name, eh?

If Kennedy's hands were there he's got bigger hands than Kenny Everett.
It was Morrison (2 in 2).

It was Kennedy. It's not compulsory to believe the BBC.

No, I believe the number on the shirt 4

And you feel you can see that on the BBC clip?

Even Kennedy seems to think it was Kennedy - "That was my fault," admitted the former Rochdale man. "I tried to block it and my hands should have been by my side. I turned my back hoping the ball would hit it, but it struck my arm."

Last edited:
It was Morisson...again. We need to send him out there with has hands tied behind his back fro now on.

It was a red card and Fryatt needs to be fined a week's wages as that potentially cost us a point. Could argue that the ref could maybe have given the benefit of the doubt because of the situation but that would have been generous. I do think Norwich should have had their players booked for both of our goals in the second half as that was blatant unsporting behaviour by both players.

Still think we'll win on Saturday.

I think that once we sort the defence out we're going to be a decent home team but will always struggle on the road with the way we are currently approaching games.

Stringer said in the commentary at the time that it was Kennedy.

(So maybe it was Mozza)

It was Kennedy.

I've just watched the version on Foxes Player which shows more of it and there's no doubt whatsoever that it was Kennedy.

Maybe people are being confused by the BBC's editing.

Maybe people can't tell one of their own players from another. That's the trouble with blonds - they all look the same to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669