Norwich 4 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the highlights - obviously not the same as seeing the whole game but cant say any of the incidents/goals looked particularly unlucky for us. Waggys goal was a gift

I assume you're talking about the number on the shorts of the person who was talking to the ref about it. That was Morrison, but it was Kennedy who handled the ball.

Well, it's either bloody clever editing by the Beeb, or very generous of Kennedy to take the flack for Moz.:icon_lol:

(He's still to blame for 4 other goals)

It was irrefutably Kennedy. If you went to more than a couple of games a season you'd know what our players look like.

I've already been to more than a couple, which I don't think is bad going for someone who lives over a 100 miles from Leicester you sarcastic b*****d

Yes, and we still went down. So what does that say for us that season?:102:

That wasn't the point. You said Cov stayed up at our expense which implied they overtook us on the final day of the season. Their performance on that day under Coleman nearly sent them down. Nothing to do with them eclipsing us and ensuring our relegation. Southampton won to do that.

It was Morisson...again. We need to send him out there with has hands tied behind his back fro now on.

It was a red card and Fryatt needs to be fined a week's wages as that potentially cost us a point. Could argue that the ref could maybe have given the benefit of the doubt because of the situation but that would have been generous. I do think Norwich should have had their players booked for both of our goals in the second half as that was blatant unsporting behaviour by both players.

Still think we'll win on Saturday.

I think that once we sort the defence out we're going to be a decent home team but will always struggle on the road with the way we are currently approaching games.

I realise your comments on Morrison are not meant seriously. However, I am concerned about him. He was openly critical of himself over the second QPR goal which is good. He then had a shocker in the second Portsmouth match. Whether the stupid penalty affected him I don't know.
It is important that someone at the club tells him what a good defender he is and what a bright future he has. Michael Morrison has had two years of great progress. I noticed he was always singled out for encouragement by Nigel Pearson. It is important that if his bad run continues he should not face destructive criticism by management or fans.

I realise your comments on Morrison are not meant seriously. However, I am concerned about him. He was openly critical of himself over the second QPR goal which is good. He then had a shocker in the second Portsmouth match. Whether the stupid penalty affected him I don't know.
It is important that someone at the club tells him what a good defender he is and what a bright future he has. Michael Morrison has had two years of great progress. I noticed he was always singled out for encouragement by Nigel Pearson. It is important that if his bad run continues he should not face destructive criticism by management or fans.

I fully agree. And to play him alongside Vitor at Portsmouth was absolute madness on Sousa's part. I have no doubt that Hobbs + Vitor or Hobbs + Morrison would not have resulted in the horror show we saw.

I fully agree. And to play him alongside Vitor at Portsmouth was absolute madness on Sousa's part. I have no doubt that Hobbs + Vitor or Hobbs + Morrison would not have resulted in the horror show we saw.

So you blame Vitor?

He was on the pitch for 20 minutes.

My understanding is that Hobbs and Sousa had a falling out a few weeks back, which would explain him being dropped etc..

So you blame Vitor?

He was on the pitch for 20 minutes.

Sounds like he's blaming Sousa for not playing Hobbs besides either Morrison or Vitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669