Norwich Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not claiming to have great wisdom or whatever but I refuse to believe that we are down and out,my view is ddifferent to the majoritys on here.I know we have 4 matches to play and we need probably 3 points,yes we are awful but its by no means the mission impossible that it is being painted

we all know that mate its a shame the players dont :102:

it can be done we know that but wheather the players have the balls to do i dont know ,4 players out the whole team play for the club and pride the rest im not sure why they play apart from money

Last edited:
I'm not claiming to have great wisdom or whatever but I refuse to believe that we are down and out,my view is ddifferent to the majoritys on here.I know we have 4 matches to play and we need probably 3 points,yes we are awful but its by no means the mission impossible that it is being painted

Couldn't agree more... I can't believe people are saying we're already as good as down, and I saw someone say that with Leeds recent form they're pretty much safe. Hello? Is it just me or has anyone noticed that we are not actually in the relegation zone? For us to go down 3 of Hull, Barnsley, Leeds and Southend need to pick up more points than us in their remaining 3 games than we get in our remaining 4. We're still in a shit position don't get me wrong, but fans of any of those four teams I mentioned above would happily swap places with us at the minute I think!
We're playing shit and no one can see where the points are coming from, but there's a good chance that just 3 points would be enough, and we've pulled out unexpected wins plenty of times in the past. Let's not give up just yet!

Couldn't agree more... I can't believe people are saying we're already as good as down, and I saw someone say that with Leeds recent form they're pretty much safe. Hello? Is it just me or has anyone noticed that we are not actually in the relegation zone? For us to go down 3 of Hull, Barnsley, Leeds and Southend need to pick up more points than us in their remaining 3 games than we get in our remaining 4. We're still in a shit position don't get me wrong, but fans of any of those four teams I mentioned above would happily swap places with us at the minute I think!
We're playing shit and no one can see where the points are coming from, but there's a good chance that just 3 points would be enough, and we've pulled out unexpected wins plenty of times in the past. Let's not give up just yet!

Thats what I've been trying to say but obviously failing to do so.I'm alive to the situation and hopefully Worthington will manage to do something before Tuesday to improve things,I would imagine MM would not have brought him in if he didn't think he could improve things

come on guys, we need 3 points, i know we're shite but we can get 3 points. we will get 1 against brum. wortho will shake it up defo by next saturday.

he's only been here 3 days (prior to norwich game), he knows what neds to be done and he will do it!

All the teams below us would swap places with us NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670