Norwich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right - no more p-ss taking, honest.

I was about to suggest that the FT - since it no longer runs the football club and probably has time on its hands - that it writes a BM anthem, but I will desist from that now.

Never said i don't like a piss take did i?

I just find this particular piss take has ran it's course.

I'm confused; Darth Vader posted the following earlier
this month:-

-----
blue mong, i saw you standing alone
you only went to the game, to have a f*cking good moan
-----

I thought a BM was one of the whingeing class, not a bouncy chav.

I'm confused; Darth Vader posted the following earlier
this month:-

-----
blue mong, i saw you standing alone
you only went to the game, to have a f*cking good moan
-----

I thought a BM was one of the whingeing class, not a bouncy chav.

Yes but 'bounce' doesn't rhyme with 'alone'

Blue Mongie was a term we used at school years ago to define people who go to games in city shirts shirts, coats, trainers etc etc. I used it on here a while ago and since then people seem to have applied their own meanings.

Blue Mongie was a term we used at school years ago to define people who go to games in city shirts shirts, coats, trainers etc etc. I used it on here a while ago and since then people seem to have applied their own meanings.

Well as you occasionally wear the shirts, does that make you a BM?? :icon_wink

That sounds like SWWG......:icon_lol:

100% agree, it's pathetic and becoming very very boring.

I can't wait for the next faze of isolating certain types of fans to begin, it's guarunteed to be hillarious and something that can be talked about constantly for months and months.

Same here but its not just the BMs who are singled out,if you have even a slightly critical analysis of the team or IH you are singled out as a moaner and any post you make which is in praise of him or the team is ignored but the second you voice a concern then you are homed in and labelled Negative Doom Merchant etc etc.
As from today I have given in making comment on the team for a while,its got to a stage where I don't want to speak my mind because I know I will be labelled Negative and have my name added to the title of a hilarious moaning thread.I'm sick to death of trying to explain myself or justify my opinion,only to have the inevitable smartarse reply with a:icon_roll added to the end of it

Last edited:
Same here but its not just the BMs who are singled out,if you have even a slightly critical analysis of the team or IH you are singled out as a moaner and any post you make which is in praise of him or the team is ignored but the second you voice a concern then you are homed in and labelled Negative Doom Merchant etc etc.
As from today I have given in making comment on the team for a while,its got to a stage where I don't want to speak my mind because I know I will be labelled Negative and have my name added to the title of a hilarious moaning thread.I'm sick to death of trying to explain myself or justify my opinion,only to have the inevitable smartarse reply with a:icon_roll added to the end of it

Bloody moaner.

:icon_roll

A point of view I have sympathy with. :icon_conf :icon_bigg :icon_wink :023:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670