Norwich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feriol

I don't care what you say, people who don't respect other peoples opinions are cnuts!

Trifull

AT least no one's moaning about the prawn sandwich brigade ... I happen to like prawn sandwiches. :icon_redf

Now awaits comments of ... ''that explains your posts'' and ''should have guessed'':100:

spionfox

A new phenomenon in the behaviour of a BM is bouncing up and down if they love Leicester. This is clever, this means they are now no longer standing up, they are bouncing!!!

Is it just me who refuses to stand up if you love Leicester? If I didn't feel a certain affinity for them I wouldn't fecking be there.

spionfox

agreed ,pissed me off at chelski when they sang that ,due to the fact you had to stand up or you would not have seen the game at all :bang:

The only time I have stood up (if I love Leicester), and was proud to do so, was when our relegation was confirmed against Manure at Filbo. Just felt right and if that made me a BM at the time then so be it.

Last edited:

H T B

The only time I have stood up (if I love Leicester), and was proud to do so, was when our relegation was confirmed against Manure at Filbo. Just felt right and if that made me a BM at the time then so be it.

That was one hell of a "had to be there moment". Only time it has had a real effect. Shivers down the spine etc etc, bloody brill.

newtonfox

That was one hell of a "had to be there moment". Only time it has had a real effect. Shivers down the spine etc etc, bloody brill.

Aye it was one of them times TBH

Redditch Fox

A point of view I have sympathy with. :icon_conf :icon_bigg :icon_wink :023:

Well.....it's been a difficult few days for us moaners. We needed the points but the price has been being hounded by the populace who have no sense of irony.

Personally, I have been trying to get by trying to take the p-ss out of the BMs and the FT. Unfortunately, it seems that the BMs have appointed new PR strategists so I have had to promise to desist there.

Lboro fox

Was good aganst Man Utd in the league cup as the stewards kept asking 7000 city fans to sit down, which just prompted it all over again! Funny stuff, but i agree i dont stand up as a rule.

Chuck T Masala

AT least no one's moaning about the prawn sandwich brigade ... I happen to like prawn sandwiches. :icon_redf

Now awaits comments of ... ''that explains your posts'' and ''should have guessed'':100:

Mayo or Rose Marie sauce? I love prawn sandwiches too, nothing wrong with a touch of class Mr T. I think sandwiches is too broader church to differentiate supporters.!!:icon_wink

FantasyFox

Would Arthur Scargill have stopped posting if he'd received the same kind of response? Would Churchill have cancelled his broadband?

I doubt it. Come on gang. We're all part of the talking balls brotherhood. Let's hug and maybe have a little kiss. Perhaps share some photos of ourselves in our birthday suits?

Trifull

Would Arthur Scargill have stopped posting if he'd received the same kind of response? Would Churchill have cancelled his broadband?

I doubt it. Come on gang. We're all part of the talking balls brotherhood. Let's hug and maybe have a little kiss. Perhaps share some photos of ourselves in our birthday suits?

That's a sure fire way to get the boards emptied if you saw a pic of me in my birthday suit. It's old and still got pin stripes :icon_bigg

FantasyFox

Id like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves

I think this is something that we all agree on. Common ground. A fresh start. No more fighting.

My work here is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670