Nottingham F@#?5t - Sat 5th Dec - 1pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the Bus,

You could do it ontwo busses if you go through Melton, This would take about two hours tho!!

Damn need these to reach general sale.

You could be lucky Harbs. £30 is a lot to most people, especially when people are watching their pennies plus it's a couple of weeks before Christmas.

You could be lucky Harbs. £30 is a lot to most people, especially when people are watching their pennies plus it's a couple of weeks before Christmas.

Yeah I hope so, I'm going to get a ticket on my own on P1 on Monday, but then if my mate gets a ticket for general sale I will have bought two but I'm not prepared to risk not getting a ticket.

Yeah I hope so, I'm going to get a ticket on my own on P1 on Monday, but then if my mate gets a ticket for general sale I will have bought two but I'm not prepared to risk not getting a ticket.

If you get one on P1 and there are some on general sale, give it to your mate to take with him to the ticket office. I'm sure they'll swap it so you can have two together.

I put period cus i knew someone would bitch and moan at it like a women and surprise surprise the bitch has risen to it.

I nearly did but thought I'd leave it...

But I have to mention this because so many people apparently don't know: 'women' is plural. The singular is 'woman'.

Also, 'cus' isn't a word.

:icon_bigg

Just a word of warning chaps. The NFFC stewards / security goons:icon_cool are basically a bunch of knuckle dragging wankers and will chuck you out without hesitation so be careful

Just a word of warning chaps. The NFFC stewards / security goons:icon_cool are basically a bunch of knuckle dragging wankers and will chuck you out without hesitation so be careful

See also: Ipswich, Cheltenham, Sheffield United.

If i'm going to be honest, Forest is a ground i've never had a problem at with regards to over ambitious stewards. My only issue at Forest is, the lack of old bill as you leave the away turnstiles and walk back out on to Radcliffe Road.

Like when we last played you in the cup and some of our morons were throwing chairs and coins over the gap, they remained in the ground for the entire duration of the game.

Like when we last played you in the cup and some of our morons were throwing chairs and coins over the gap, they remained in the ground for the entire duration of the game.
Hey, I'm only advising you. Feel free to disregard it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570