Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
£22 is a great bit of pricing by the club and the KP really should be sold out on Thursday.

It's from £22 - so ordinary Gold fixture pricing. £29 in the middle of the Kop. £28-£39 in the East Stand.

There is a lot of shit directed towards Stringer and Young on here and whilst they are guilty of periods of utter drivel. There is nothing better to listen to than the commentary from Strings when Leicester score. I have never known anyone commentate on our matches with such hysteria and passion. When we have won and I'm listening to the closing minutes of the after match flid fest, there's nothing gets the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end quite like Stringer. Well done that man.

Totally agree. For those of us that rely on them for reports from away games, they've been excellent.

Totally agree. For those of us that rely on them for reports from away games, they've been excellent.

For me, Stringer shows the ultimate arrogance of assuming Pearson is there to pander to his stupid, pointless questions despite being regularly hinted otherwise. He must be sacked with immediate effect.

It's from £22 - so ordinary Gold fixture pricing. £29 in the middle of the Kop. £28-£39 in the East Stand.

SK1-4 £29
L Block £33

ST holders and Members can buy 1 ticket, general public can buy 10.

Last edited:
I am just on catch up!!!!!

Yesterday I was on a stag do in Leeds (just got back). We started paintballing (not my idea!) at 1pm and finished at 3.30pm. I got back to my car to hear via the radio that we had made the play-offs. Before the game I was quite pleased that I wouldn't have to sit through the agony (I thought Forest would stuff us) and in some ways I am still glad. I don't think my heart or my wife would have taken it.
BLUE ARMY!!!!!!!

Last edited:
One of my favourite days. The feeling of standing on the seats celebrating at the city ground was indescribable.

I'm not quite sure how a shire horse broke into my house and kicked me repeatedly in my head and body while I was passed out though

Last edited:
a win to boost our form figure edges us up to the giddy heights of 15 points taken from 51 on offer since the end of jan. that is the same as millwall but better than middlesborough's 12. perspective anyone? looking at the tally since the end of march shows us with 9 from 21 whilst palace only managed 7, watford 10 and brighton a decent 15. will we see the players relax now or clam up even more ? going to take a massive effort to get through watford with their style of play. can nigel prove himself? i for one will be shocked if he does but i'm desperately hoping to be so.

Why didn't King get booked for booting the ball away after he scored? Wasn't that exactly the same as when Kasper got a second yellow against Forest last time? I'm not saying he should be, but it does make me angry at the complete lack of refereeing consistency.

a win to boost our form figure edges us up to the giddy heights of 15 points taken from 51 on offer since the end of jan. that is the same as millwall but better than middlesborough's 12. perspective anyone?

68 points from 46 games, better goal difference, WE ARE IN THE PLAY OFFS!

Why didn't King get booked for booting the ball away after he scored? Wasn't that exactly the same as when Kasper got a second yellow against Forest last time? I'm not saying he should be, but it does make me angry at the complete lack of refereeing consistency.
Probably wasn't noticed by the officials

Presumably Anthony did for daring to bare his torso.

I'm really getting confused now.

So, if I'm following the thread correctly, the season is still ongoing but it only started in January and so we should sack Pea son for getting us relegated.

I'm really getting confused now.

So, if I'm following the thread correctly, the season is still ongoing but it only started in January and so we should sack Pea son for getting us relegated.

Depends which side of the fence you are on.

The season was either Aug to Jan, and then subsequently recommencing yesterday, or Feb to Apr.

No splinters.

Unbelieveable. Was sat in the armchair going through a cluster **** of emotions. Feel great for anyone who finally saw us get one over the arrogant bastards after so many years of near misses.

Me and Dd were sat at Oakwell during Easter thinking Leicester don't do luck or comebacks or miracles. Well bit us on the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669