Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I don't ****ing care. We are in the play offs and anything can happen.

Anyone fancy watching the game in London and want to meet up?

Can someone please resume normal service and tell me how shit the free shirts were?

They weren't bad at all. From where I was sitting, the Bridgford Lower looked a beautiful block of solid blue.

The club lied though when they said every City fan would get one at the turnstile. None were given to those of us that went in the Brian Clough stand. Did manage to get one after the match though; pre-worn by Jim, ex of ticket office - I love Jim! Fabriquée en Haïti, it says on the label.

There is a lot of shit directed towards Stringer and Young on here and whilst they are guilty of periods of utter drivel. There is nothing better to listen to than the commentary from Strings when Leicester score. I have never known anyone commentate on our matches with such hysteria and passion. When we have won and I'm listening to the closing minutes of the after match flid fest, there's nothing gets the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end quite like Stringer. Well done that man.

I listened to the pre match build up whilst out on a run and tbh whilst elements were a little cringeworthy overall I think both Stringy and Youngy are passionate. The build up piece Stringer produced actually made me shout out loud come on, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and bought a tear to my eye.

I listened to the pre match build up whilst out on a run and tbh whilst elements were a little cringeworthy overall I think both Stringy and Youngy are passionate. The build up piece Stringer produced actually made me shout out loud come on, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and bought a tear to my eye.

Their commentary on a purely footballing level is terrible. No knowledge of opposition players' names, too easily distracted, etc, etc.

But they're clearly both passionate.

I was there when the city turned up, it was bliss :)

Its official i'm not very sober. I care not, we have won at the shitty ground and i can die a happy chappy. You dont need to win a lge or a cup to make this simpleton happy. Cheers everyone, enjoy.

Cheers Mackster, made my morning.

I am still in dream land , did we honestly do that?

£22 is a great bit of pricing by the club and the KP really should be sold out on Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Mackster, made my morning.

I am still in dream land , did we honestly do that?

£22 is a great bit of pricing by the club and the KP really should be sold out on Thursday.

I keep watching it but have resisted the urge to defile myself. Mrs Macky is getting it tho, even if I can't wake the drunken fool up. She's not even celebrating so I'm not sure why she's so drunk.

Actually I think it's probably the amount of cans of Bulmers she's after drinking, Dog love her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670