Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just triple check that actually happened?

I have this nagging feeling I actually slipped into a coma sometime during the second half.

Of course we deserve it you eeyore impersonating numpty.

Don't be absurd, of course we don't deserve it. I'm actually going to petition the league to deduct points from us, it's only fair

Last edited:
After 61 years of supporting (the last 54 as a S/T holder) I think that this season could well be my last for attending live matches. The last 4 years I have enjoyed the great conessions I received from the club as a disabled senior citizen and the space I use on a disabled platform.

Sadly my mobility is worsening and I was not looking forward to giving up the ticket that has been such a big influence in my leisure time planning for such a long time.

Like a large number of supporters I was looking forward to a great season , if it was to be my last then it would be a gud'n. After the recent string of iffy performances and results I feared that my lasting memories would be negative ones but now , whatever happens, I am a happy old man.

I truly feel that this performance is just the tonic for us to go on now and return to the next level.

All the best for the last THREE games....... Greatness will return.......

Tony.

If anyone wants a genuine definition of the tired old phrase "True Fan" then they should look no further than you sir.

But I think you should top it all off by doing a Dixie Dean & dying on the touchline during a local derby (obviously not for a fair few years yet)

To be fair Youngy's celebrations were fantastic!

they were both great today.

Off air Youngy comes across as positive and considered, in commentary he's a nagging grump. Maybe sitting next to Stringer all season takes a toll.

I have had a VERY good day.
My first trip to the City Ground was as a fresh faced teenager in 1980.I suffered watching us end up on the wrong end of a 5-0 buggering before getting my nose broken by some twat with a stupid moustache outside the ground after the game.
On the train home I was seething & vowed that I would eventually return & see us stuff the arrogant bastards,preferably in a REALLY big game with lots at stake.33 years & so far nothing.Until today.

You know...IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT.The miserable faces of the Forest fans afterwards were the highlight of the day & i can only hope the twat with the moustache was there,hopefully having to console a crying child,tripping over on his way home & breaking his ****ing nose.

To top it off i get home & find out my each way bet on O'Sullivan in the Snooker is halfway home at 6/1...so £150 or £825 better off by Monday night whatever happens.

Best bank holiday I can remember!

Bring on Udinese.

Palace at Wembley...& we all know where that can lead.

And Ladies & Gentlemen today is exactly the reason why I love this effing club so much a truly amazing day with such a roller coaster of emotions even had a tear at the end. Now we all know that Pearson and the boys were just making sure that we had the most amazing last day last minute experience on the trees home turf......couldn't be any better.

After 61 years of supporting (the last 54 as a S/T holder) I think that this season could well be my last for attending live matches. The last 4 years I have enjoyed the great conessions I received from the club as a disabled senior citizen and the space I use on a disabled platform.

Sadly my mobility is worsening and I was not looking forward to giving up the ticket that has been such a big influence in my leisure time planning for such a long time.

Like a large number of supporters I was looking forward to a great season , if it was to be my last then it would be a gud'n. After the recent string of iffy performances and results I feared that my lasting memories would be negative ones but now , whatever happens, I am a happy old man.

I truly feel that this performance is just the tonic for us to go on now and return to the next level.

All the best for the last THREE games....... Greatness will return.......

Tony.

Superb Tony. Hope the players read this.

Robin Hood, Brian Clough, Stuart Pearce, Harold Shipman, Kenneth Clark, Ed Balls, Rebecca Adlington, Trevor Francis, - your boys took one hell of a beating! One HELL of a beating!!!

Hopefully Stringy will get the sack over it. That would be a beautiful end to the day

Far far far far far far far better and more passion in his voice than any other RL commentator recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669