Post Match Nottingham Forest 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right to dig the players out though.

They were a ****ing embarrassment and they should all be utterly ashamed of themselves.

The issue is he doesn't take any responsibility himself

I don’t disagree with him, players were shocking today. However, it’s up to him to get them going. Hopefully it is just him and either he sorts it or he’ll go. More worrying is if we’ve got players with a similar attitude to those at Man U. If so, then it won’t matter what manage we get…

The problem now is what have our fans got to get behind for the rest of the season?

Absolutely nothing. He's got us dumped out of everything including g the league.

I expect low attendances and a very anti BR mentality if we don't immediately change.

He trains them, he motivates them, he tells them what tactics to employ, he picks the team, he decides on the formation, he gets them ready for the game, he makes decisions during the game to influence what happens on the pitch

But it’s all the players’ fault and nothing to do with him

Constantly telling them that they are a bit shit but lucky and setting them up in as bizarre a fashion as he can, then blaming them for being rubbish is a bit like ****ing a monkey and then blaming it when you get AIDs.

We have been shit for ages now. Thankfully I wasn’t there today, but we were ****ing dreadful against Brighton too. We are rudderless. It’s shocking to see how far we have fallen. We are way better than this, and he is dismantling our progress as a club. If this carries on we are going to be back in the championship and that isn’t a knee jerk thing to say. Worst defence and we can’t create chances (can’t even get out of our own half most of the time).

Constantly telling them that they are a bit shit but lucky and setting them up in as bizarre a fashion as he can, then blaming them for being rubbish is a bit like ****ing a monkey and then blaming it when you get AIDs.
Ah yes the old monkey/AIDS paradox

What if you didn’t know it was an AIDS monkey

It is very stupid, but finishing his comments by saying "I think liverpool will definitely bum us in the next match" is another level of stupid

Can we loan him out and just ask for 50% wages?

We'd still be able to get someone a hell of a lot better in!

Put him on a performance management plan. We could then dismiss on capability grounds. :icon lol:

:icon lol: Football is ****ed

Just as an aside, who else woke up this morning and thought losing was inevitable? I did, just as I felt it was inevitable when we played Newport under Puel. It’s got ‘the end’ pasted all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669