Pre Match Nottingham Forest v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy with a point but of course we should go there for the win. They're at home so they will be looking to win and that's where we're best when against teams that come at us. One of them big games again where with a win we can pull away from the pack that bit more with other results having gone our way in the last couple of days.

Hopefully we'll see a performance like against Derby, they came in good form and we played them off the park.

We were above them.

Do the points give us a goal head start then?

Not at all, but we've clearly kicked on and improved our position. After the 2-0 defeat, we were only 6 points ahead, that's now been increased to 13. So as UC says we should go for the win and nothing else. As a team we are better than back in Nov.

No but we can give them a goal lead, and we can still win :icon_bigg

That wasn't the 'last' game Mo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all, but we've clearly kicked on and improved our position. After the 2-0 defeat, we were only 6 points ahead, that's now been increased to 13. So as UC says we should go for the win and nothing else. As a team we are better than back in Nov.

That wasn't the 'last' game Mo!
I know. I was just showing where we actually GAVE them a goal and we still won!! I didn't say it was the last game

I'm sure there will be a stream for this game but looking through a wiziwig I can't see one.

Does anyone know on what channel it will be screened please?

I've got a ticket for this but I'll be at 30,000 feet when the match kicks off, any idea where I can get a stream on a flight?

I've got a ticket for this but I'll be at 30,000 feet when the match kicks off, any idea where I can get a stream on a flight?

i wonder if there will be any stream for the game so at 30000 feet you'll be closer to a stream than we will (the jet stream.......). i'll get my coat ...................

I'm at the DMH on Wednesday so will miss the game completely!

I'm sure there will be a stream for this game but looking through a wiziwig I can't see one.

Does anyone know on what channel it will be screened please?

Should be available to watch as all their home games are on Kuwaitii Al-Jazera.

Sometimes the games aren't listed until the day though we may have to stray over to the dark side in order to find a link.

Ah balls, good point.

Fingers crossed they either have 3 channels then or they see sense and realise Notts Forest V Leicester will be much better than Arsenal V Bayern or Milan V Athletico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4464