Pre Match Nottingham Forest v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical plod over reaction to banal football chants:

"Town full of ****'s"
"you used to be English"
Etc etc

Not funny or clever but enough to warrant specific plod (over re)action - nah.

Yeah. Stupid police. Racist chants like that are just banter....definitely not threatening to citizens of our fair land. They should just tolerate it the big puffs.

Lily livered cowards

Our best team is better than their best team
They have a number of injury doubts. We have a fully fit squad
They've played games back to back. We've had a lovely comfy rest

A City win by two or three goals

Agreed - we should absolutely go at these lot from the word go.

Can't wait.

Typical plod over reaction to banal football chants:

"Town full of ****'s"
"you used to be English"
Etc etc

Not funny or clever but enough to warrant specific plod (over re)action - nah.

Not funny or clever, but openly racist and vile

About time the 'plod' took some action against the pig ignorant racist scum that do it

Yeah. Stupid police. Racist chants like that are just banter....definitely not threatening to citizens of our fair land. They should just tolerate it the big puffs.

Ignore him, he's probly foreign or summat

Did someone mention overreact...

Are they really more important than catching killers, burglars, sex offenders etc. They always reckon they are understaffed until it comes to harassing motorists and / or stuff like this.

Did you not see the irony in your post of castigating gays whilst attempting to be funny / sarcastic

Not funny or clever, but openly racist and vile

About time the 'plod' took some action against the pig ignorant racist scum that do it

Yes, quite agree. Lets not worry aboutthe retards going around carrying out serious crimes lets stamp on football chants, you know it makes sense

Yes, quite agree. Lets not worry aboutthe retards going around carrying out serious crimes lets stamp on football chants, you know it makes sense

Violence is violence, verbal or physical. Police and stewards are already in the ground for crowd control, so they should be doing the job they are paid for whilst in situ.

Or maybe they should just stand around and wait for someone to be stabbed ?

Couldn't be more thick and ignorant if you tried

That seems to suggest that you think racism isn't a serious crime? You may wish to clarify?

I think we all agree that those chants would be disgusting if actually sang.

The strange thing here is that the Police have taken the time to release a statement to tell people not to do naughty things, is this aimed at people who don't quite understand that racist abuse is illegal? do these people exist?

A totally unnecessary statement Imo, at the very least I would have expected the club to release a statement in reply praising the usually perfect behaviour og our fans in regard to the said offence.

Remember folk, don't spit in anyone's face, don't drop litter and please don't stab anyone, or maybe even swear at someone, or certainly don't kick anyone in the head / face / balls / lady garden.

'All supporters are to carefully read the 8,452 page crimes guide that they will find positioned on their seat before the game starts, scan readers will be prosecuted'

That seems to suggest that you think racism isn't a serious crime? You may wish to clarify?
Clarify what?

That I think carrying out proper policing against crimes that actually hurt people is more important that carrying out an actual campaign to stop football fans singing silly politically incorrect songs.

That I must have missed the public statements about using their best efforts to catch sex pest, muggers, rapists, murderers etc but somehow spotted the one about focussing on football fans singing silly politically incorrect songs.

But just for you, in todays extremely politically sensitive climate yes, racism is a high profile and highly charged crime, just a pity the police dont react the same to other mundane crimes like the aforementioned

I think we all agree that those chants would be disgusting if actually sang.

The strange thing here is that the Police have taken the time to release a statement to tell people not to do naughty things, is this aimed at people who don't quite understand that racist abuse is illegal? do these people exist?

A totally unnecessary statement Imo, at the very least I would have expected the club to release a statement in reply praising the usually perfect behaviour og our fans in regard to the said offence.

Remember folk, don't spit in anyone's face, don't drop litter and please don't stab anyone, or maybe even swear at someone, or certainly don't kick anyone in the head / face / balls / lady garden.

'All supporters are to carefully read the 8,452 page crimes guide that they will find positioned on their seat before the game starts, scan readers will be prosecuted'

Eureka

Can you please give me a clue in future as you arent very good at it.

I wouldn't expect someone who endorses a laissez-faire attitude towards racism which is, according to your own words, a victimless crime that doesn't hurt people to quite grasp a most basic concept.

Listen, Rich, if you want to align with the argument that racist chants should be tolerated by the police force, by all means fill your boots.

As a clue to my true intentions of this post: What you've posted indicate you are a total ****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570