Pre Match Nottingham Forest v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that. Have you ever been mugged, raped and murdered by a deranged pederast as well? Were trying to workout a top 10

I do. Only white horses though.

I've been graped a few times (there was a bunch of them) . . . I will get my coat lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pressure is on Forest. If they beat us and Burnley at Burnley they are serious contenders for automatic promotion . There has to be a very good chance they will lose both games and then they can hope for the playoffs at best.

Liam cannot be fully fit; players only get fully fit by playing. I expect that Liam will play part of the game perhaps coming on for Marcin around 60 minutes.

Obviously Nigel will always pick the team most likely to win rather than pleasing the fans. I prefer watching Marcin Wasilewski as he reminds me of the old Godzilla movies.

Yes, because thats what I said isnt it. Yes they are wrong but so are a multitude of other crimes but I seem to have missed the police issuing warnings about them. Perhaps you can point them out for me?
I expect the police issue warnings about these chants because it is a public event with a great deal of media attention.

So can I clarify, if I want do something naughty tonight am I best opting for buggery or graffiti?

Alright you bunch of spunk bubbles.

I'm predicting a score draw tonight. A draw would be a very good result.

Cool by me, unlike the dear hearts on here I can take it as well as give it ( don't people it's not clever ) and don't go running to the mods.

If I had any authority in this place, I'd ban you for your avatar.

And you're absurdly wrong about the racism issue old chap. Were you at the King Power in November when your mob were hilariously trotting out at least one tired old racist chant? It's also been in evidence at the Shitty Ground for years when we've visited. It's about fecking time the old bill took it seriously and acted. You should be coming on here embarrassed at your fellow tree-worshiping numb-skulls, not making out it's a non-issue.

I hate Notts Florist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4585
5West Brom4572
6Norwich City4572
7Hull City4469