Pre Match Notts Forest (FA Cup 3rd Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was the case NP would have sent him packing straight away. As with the majority of 'I have heard' it is a load of old rubbish.

Really? So why is he not training then, the person I heard it from is extremely reliable and gave a lot of other information which is definitely true.

Taft has just tweeted that he is in the squad.

If this was the case NP would have sent him packing straight away. As with the majority of 'I have heard' it is a load of old rubbish.

I've heard that you like to dress up in women's clothes and go out badger worrying

I've heard that you like to dress up in women's clothes and go out badger worrying

It's not just the badgers that get worried when he's out in that slinky little backless number....all that back hair puts the gorillas at Twycross on edge too...

I had no idea that badgers were worried about the appearance of young men in women's clothing.

You learn something every day!!

Does anyone have a spare ticket for tomorrow they are willing to sell?? Thanks

I believe the Police have instructed Leicester fans the only place they can drink is the Notts County bar, very smart indeed, give 8000 people 1 bar to drink in.

I believe the Police have instructed Leicester fans the only place they can drink is the Notts County bar, very smart indeed, give 8000 people 1 bar to drink in.

I'm not drinking in January so it won't bother me. Total overreaction but it is notts police.

Last edited:
As I always mention when it comes to away games against F****t, it's unreasonable to 'expect' us to win. I'm no spring chicken, but we've only managed to win at their place once during my lifetime, which was the bizarre give-em-a-goal-start cup game under Smegson a few years back. Before that, our last win at the Shitty Ground was in the early 70s. Still no away win in the league while I've been alive. And I've got grey hair!

On paper it looks like an away win, but in reality, who knows. I hope we do win, as (no offence, Rich B) I really do hate those utter feckin scumbags! :icon_bigg

As I always mention when it comes to away games against F****t, it's unreasonable to 'expect' us to win. I'm no spring chicken, but we've only managed to win at their place once during my lifetime, which was the bizarre give-em-a-goal-start cup game under Smegson a few years back. Before that, our last win at the Shitty Ground was in the early 70s. Still no away win in the league while I've been alive. And I've got grey hair!

On paper it looks like an away win, but in reality, who knows. I hope we do win, as (no offence, Rich B) I really do hate those utter feckin scumbags! :icon_bigg

Beg to differ, we won 1 - 0 thanks to Julian Joachim.

Okay it was against Pompey, but it was at the City ground ;)

Only place near the ground. The centre will be fine. The door staff at meadow lane are going to have a very busy day.

West Bridgford and Ladybay?

Both are easy walks to the ground and some decent pubs. The Stratford Haven is a cracking little pub. :)
All the pubs around the ground are home fans only which is why plod are sending you to Murder Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669