OMFGLOLWTFROFL - John Terry has had a sex change!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutting a limb off isn't a great idea though,its going to harm you and restrict you.Having a sex change or whatever isn't going to do that to you.You come up with some very odd comparisons

Are you saying that suddenly not having a prick isn't going to restrict you? It'll restrict your ability to give a shafting to someone that's for sure.

Why do we have to pay for dentistry work? I am facing a bill of around £3000 this year for some work that I have to have done. .

teeth08xozs6.jpg

£3000 !!!!!!! Looks like you have got a bargin BG:102:

£3 grand on 1 tooth? I'll pull the fecker out for £50...

£3 grand on 1 tooth? I'll pull the fecker out for £50...

I am not looking forward to it MK not one bit. It's an implant and I am not sure if I want to go through with it! It not just a one day visit either, the ****s spread the job over a few visits!

I am not looking forward to it MK not one bit. It's an implant and I am not sure if I want to go through with it! It not just a one day visit either, the ****s spread the job over a few visits!

I will lend you the three grand if that is the problem. :102: :icon_wink

So how will that react to the pressure at 35+m? I know a couple of people who have had to have fillings re-done because they came loose on a dive.

Should be OK with it, as it is really a false tooth at the end of the day. I know people who have had fillings pop out due to diving at depth. But with the build up of nitrogen narcosis who gives a ****? ( until you resurface that is....:icon_bigg)

Should be OK with it, as it is really a false tooth at the end of the day. I know people who have had fillings pop out due to diving at depth. But with the build up of nitrogen narcosis who gives a ****? ( until you resurface that is....:icon_bigg)

Have you ever suffered or felt the effects of that? I remember in our diving lectures it sounded a lot of fun, apart from the whole going for a walk underwater bit.

Have you ever suffered or felt the effects of that? I remember in our diving lectures it sounded a lot of fun, apart from the whole going for a walk underwater bit.

Loads of times, if you are aware of it happening it's great fun, but I have had it smack me when I was least expecting it and it can be very scary indeed.
I went to 65meters and the effects were out of this world, I could not give a **** about anything let alone my decompression times......:icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669