OMFGLOLWTFROFL - John Terry has had a sex change!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
his new boots have arrived

john-terry-high-hee_673554c.jpg

The funniest thing I ever heard was that Pedro bloke from Big Brother. Got some implants and changed his name to Nadia

you mean the one i met in bar once?

that's a bloke?

Attachments

• nadia.jpg
    nadia.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 59
The one in the background with the tits.

you mean the one i met in bar once?

that's a bloke?

You lucky, lucky man!! :007:

Tell me though why does it look like Pedro has just grabbed your bollocks? And did you give the freak aa big slap for getting too close? :)

La Manga revisited

Even though it is true?
I presume you mean the bit where he's saying that the operation is cosmetic, yet life saving.

a) Is it life saving?
b) If so, so what if it is cosmetic? That's irrelevant if it's a live saving op.
c) If it isn't a life saving op, then one assumes he means it's purely cosmetic.
d) If he does mean it's purely cosmetic, one presumes he doesn't understand the speech implications, the breathing implications, the feeding implications and the ear implications.
e) One presumes if he doesn't understand the above, he's talking like a ****.

Last edited:
I think he may mean that its classed as 'Cosmetic' in the Medical fraternity

Beighton will be able to change his name to Dr Beighton after all these questions about medicla procedures :)

I presume you mean the bit where he's saying that the operation is cosmetic, yet life saving.

a) Is it life saving?
b) If so, so what if it is cosmetic? That's irrelevant if it's a live saving op.
c) If it isn't a life saving op, then one assumes he means it's purely cosmetic.
d) If he does mean it's purely cosmetic, one presumes he doesn't understand the speech implications, the breathing implications, the feeding implications and the ear implications.
e) One presumes if he doesn't understand the above, he's talking like a ****.

Any surgery that changes your appearence is called cosmetic surgery, so HF is right i just meant it medically rather than generally. And it can be life-saving if someone is born with a cleft pallet they can have trouble breathing and eating properly which can lead to starvation if not treated properly. As well as numerous things which could easily shorten someone's life: joints not growing or forming properly or just general bullying which could lead to depression etc.

Maybe i got the wrong impression from your post it just seemed you were saying it shouldnt be paid for by the NHS because it was cosmetic, so i just was saying there are times when cosmetic surgery can be crucial and is actually paid for by the NHS. Also, not necesseraly life-changing but id say stuff like skin grafting for missing parts of the body (fingers, limbs etc) is pretty essential too, not sure if it counts on the NHS or not though atm

If the NHS disappeared tomorrow and everybody had to take out insurance do you think anybody would be able to get a policy that covered transexual operations?

Oh and Darth, quick question. What's the difference between jam and marmalade.........?:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669