O'Neill to Derby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

is it a fox?

Derby's new chairman made a statement on the radio saying they will announce a big name manger. I know someone at work who's Mum works in the accounts department for Derby County. He said that Martin O'Neill has had a second interview and WILL be appointed as manger this week. . I really hope this isn't true and doubt it is and I'm willing take any abuse and ridicule for telling this, but he is certain.

is it a fox? said:
Derby's new chairman made a statement on the radio saying they will announce a big name manger. I know someone at work who's Mum works in the accounts department for Derby County. He said that Martin O'Neill has had a second interview and WILL be appointed as manger this week. . I really hope this isn't true and doubt it is and I'm willing take any abuse and ridicule for telling this, but he is certain.
Ydrbe fans also think that Roy Keane will be announced soon

is it a fox? said:

He'd never need a second interview with his record. Who do the feck Derby think they are?

highland fox said:
Complete Horseshit IMO,WHY would MON want to go to Derby FFS:102: :102:
Why did he want to got to Leicester:102:

Melton Fox said:
Why did he want to got to Leicester:102:

Because it was a step up.Theres Boro,Charlton,Newcastle if he wanted it,England if he'd have played ball,why knock them all back to choose Derby.People putting 2+2 together and coming up with 57 if you ask me

MON has been linked with the England job, and a number of Premiership jobs. With his reputation he would have his pick. He will not go to the Championship.

highland fox said:
Because it was a step up.Theres Boro,Charlton,Newcastle if he wanted it,England if he'd have played ball,why knock them all back to choose Derby.People putting 2+2 together and coming up with 57 if you ask me
But you don't know what MON is thinking. He may not want a big job, he may want to take a team with potential back to the big time. I am not saying I believe the Ybder rumour, but we can't put clubs like them down just because "we" wouldn't choose to manage them.

If you look on the Sheep forums you will see half a dozen "definite sitings" or "inside information from an impecable source" naming different managers. Yesterday Roy Kean was seen leaving the ground after a second interview - despite the fact that he is out of the country. Igor Sitmac also flew over from whichever balkan country he's from for an interview. and so it goes on. Any name linked with the Trees pops up there as well.

It all makes the speculation here earlier in the year look like a model of reasoned debate!

Melton Fox said:
But you don't know what MON is thinking. He may not want a big job, he may want to take a team with potential back to the big time. I am not saying I believe the Ybder rumour, but we can't put clubs like them down just because "we" wouldn't choose to manage them.

I wasn't putting them down I was just saying IMO he will not be their new Manager.

Melton Fox said:

But to take a step backwards now, would be a stain on his career. People might think he's not got the bottle to take on a big English club. Imo i can only see him returning to a club like Newcastle at the minimum.

It is purely mischief making IMO, MON undoubtedly our most successful and reverred manager being linked with our two of our most bitter rivals, sounds to me like wishful thinking and an attempt to wind the shite of us Foxes fans.

Brauny Blue said:
But to take a step backwards now, would be a stain on his career. People might think he's not got the bottle to take on a big English club. Imo i can only see him returning to a club like Newcastle at the minimum.
He might have a stronger personality than a lot of people and not be swayed by what "we" perceive that "he" should or shouldn't do.

He may sit at home and make the decision purely on what "he" wants to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669