OT chatter from 'Leicester Fans Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I feel I should add my bit here.

I haven't walked away due to overpowering mods, I haven't walked away because of my argument with Scarby, I like him. I haven't walked away because of my personal life as was bizarrely suggested, and I haven't really walked away "full stop", I am just not posting. Certain posters keep telling me to shut up or to give it a rest, so I retaliate and I get the ****ing warning!!!, but I can deal with that, I don't care too much.

The reason I am not posting is because my style of posting is no longer appreciated, as some of the moderators have pointed out. I'd also like to thank the kind anonymous sole who informed me that I was the cause of all the problems on the forum, that it would be a better place without me and I should go and bother the folks from FT instead.

As for the new member thingy, I treat each and every person I have the misfortune to meet with equality. If you've been a member for years, or for only a day, if you post something worthy of a piss take, then I'll take the piss. That's what I do.

But, those with half an ounce of intelligence will know that I get more abuse from new members than I ever dish out to them. A few members have commented to me personally, and on the forum, that they have noticed new members gunning for me. It has been pointed out that this is possibly there way of gaining recognition by bringing down the poster with the most posts. Not my words, but the words of others. But me being me, will hit the ****ers with all I've got, but it's their own faults.

New posters accuse me constantly of "hiding behind a computer screen", they make jibes about me thinking I'm important because of my post tally. I never mention my post count because I don't give a **** about it, but others make it the focus of their obsessions.

I don't post on here to fill my life with seriousness, I do it for fun. I try to entertain and keep threads going, but if it's not appreciated, or it's not entertaining, then there really is no point.

:icon_conf

Bloody hell. Did I really write that?? (checks) Oh shit, I did. I am defintiely in the latter group and the first quote is the correct one.

Sorry for the muddle.

I'd also like to thank the kind anonymous sole who informed me that I was the cause of all the problems on the forum

There's some thing fishy about that statement.

Last edited:
None I just wondered what point you were trying to make

That's why I was never a schoolteacher. Nobody would ever have understood the point I was trying to make.

Are you telling me that MF was being abusive to first-time posters without justification?

I must have missed it. :102:

From what I have seen Heineken Matt has been a xxxxx xxxxx since he joined the forum and has been constantly goading MF who, being MF, retaliates in the face of extreme stupidity.

I think this whole thing about poor little potential posters being scared away by the nasty abusive men is bollocks.

Some people need to learn that this is only an internet forum, it's not serious. They need to take themselves a bit less seriously. But, if what is desired is an anodyne forum devoid of personality then that's what'll happen. Enjoy. This place used to be funnier s'all.

I didnt say anything about Melton being offensive to new posters.

I was suggesting that if a new poster had come on and within his first 500 posts started arguing in the way that Melton did with Scarby then he would have been banned. Therefore the fact Melton has been on the site for a couple of years and 'eveyone knows what Melton is like' isnt an excuse.

I dont care how people react to new members and agree that if they dont like some of the comments made on the site, then they shouldnt come on to it. But at the same time some of the abusive comments from certain members on the site is over the top and not necessary and the mods are right to clamp down on it!

Adult goads boys into web fight

Apparently the BBC have been forced to keep the names out of the report - but Melts vs. Scarbs seems to have been instigated by a mystery third party.

I'm betting Scarbs was the one crying.

"You're fighting like girls. Fight properly."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673