OT chatter from 'Leicester Fans Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake and Elwood would dispute that and point to the piscine reference that Boc was referring to.

Aye - I was taking the piscine.

Thank you for noticing.

What on Earth is that and why haven't I received 12?

A 'feature' of the forum software, now disabled, that was active for a couple of weeks when Jeff recently upgraded.

It allowed posters to anonymously give a virtual 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down' to anybody elses posts.

You must've had 30+ without realising, while it was active, I gave you more than a dozen meself.

A 'feature' of the forum software, now disabled, that was active for a couple of weeks when Jeff recently upgraded.

It allowed posters to anonymously give a virtual 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down' to anybody elses posts.

You must've had 30+ without realising, while it was active, I gave you more than a dozen meself.
Now I'm happy.

More villified than NWA at a WI convention, that's me.

Maybe Melton regrets or realises that some of his more aggressive posts were a bit over the top and perhaps if he returns we will see a different style of posting,it maybe lose a certain 'something' but it seems he can no longer continue to post like he did now that all this has surfaced.
I'm not here to defend him he doesn't need me to.I've been on the treceiving end of some of his treatment on here and there has been times I've dished it back out to him.The thing is there are others who can be just as insulting,just as nasty,just as unpleasent.They might not use bad language or swear but resort to trying humiliation,or belittling others.I imagine people thinking ogf joining find this thretening and are put off by it in the attitudes of these Posters just as much as they are the likes of Melton.
I've talked plenty of shite on here,indeed maybe I am now,posted stuff I've looked at later and wished I could delete.Lots of self centred bullshit and over sensitive claptrap.However i always try to treat people with the respect I would like to be treated with myself.If i don't agree with someone i at least try to respect the other persons post/opinion and don't resort to humiliation and snide comments followed by rolling of eyes.I think the majority on here are the same but there are a few on here who seems to want to inflate their already oversized egos and carry out vendettas against certain posters.
I worked in Betting Shops for 18 years and I do know a bit about people.I've seen these types over and over again,they have big mouths and whilst not offering anopinion themselves are quick to comment on others.They are Boys and they should maybe come back and spout their snide,belittiling shite when they have grown up and lived a little.
People may or may not like me on here,I may get on peoples nerves with some of the stuff I say but atleast my head hasn't dissapeared so far up my own arse that I can see that I'm not always right and I can post as much bullshit as the next man.
I find it bemusing that these types mouth off about Melton being this and Melton being that when perhaps they need to examine their own posts and realise they are not whiter than whiter.

Maybe Melton regrets or realises ..... .... these types mouth off about Melton being this and Melton being that when perhaps they need to examine their own posts and realise they are not whiter than whiter.

Not very PC. :018: :018: :icon_wink That being said I agree with a lot of that even though I am not sure if some of it was aimed at me. :icon_conf :icon_razz :icon_wink

Everybody's attitude & outlook is the result of the sum total of their life experiences to date.
The way that somebody behaves, in either real life or their internet persona, says far more about them than the person that they are interacting with.

Not very PC. :018: :018: :icon_wink That being said I agree with a lot of that even though I am not sure if some of it was aimed at me. :icon_conf :icon_razz :icon_wink

I would say it was all aimed at you.

Maybe Melton regrets or realises that some of his more aggressive posts were a bit over the top and perhaps if he returns we will see a different style of posting,it maybe lose a certain 'something' but it seems he can no longer continue to post like he did now that all this has surfaced.
I'm not here to defend him he doesn't need me to.I've been on the treceiving end of some of his treatment on here and there has been times I've dished it back out to him.The thing is there are others who can be just as insulting,just as nasty,just as unpleasent.They might not use bad language or swear but resort to trying humiliation,or belittling others.I imagine people thinking ogf joining find this thretening and are put off by it in the attitudes of these Posters just as much as they are the likes of Melton.
I've talked plenty of shite on here,indeed maybe I am now,posted stuff I've looked at later and wished I could delete.Lots of self centred bullshit and over sensitive claptrap.However i always try to treat people with the respect I would like to be treated with myself.If i don't agree with someone i at least try to respect the other persons post/opinion and don't resort to humiliation and snide comments followed by rolling of eyes.I think the majority on here are the same but there are a few on here who seems to want to inflate their already oversized egos and carry out vendettas against certain posters.
I worked in Betting Shops for 18 years and I do know a bit about people.I've seen these types over and over again,they have big mouths and whilst not offering anopinion themselves are quick to comment on others.They are Boys and they should maybe come back and spout their snide,belittiling shite when they have grown up and lived a little.
People may or may not like me on here,I may get on peoples nerves with some of the stuff I say but atleast my head hasn't dissapeared so far up my own arse that I can see that I'm not always right and I can post as much bullshit as the next man.
I find it bemusing that these types mouth off about Melton being this and Melton being that when perhaps they need to examine their own posts and realise they are not whiter than whiter.

I think you should name names :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_wink:icon_bigg

I think you should name names :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_wink:icon_bigg

I wouldn't do that and besides I might be completely in the wrong about them.Other than that they may well think the same about me and I wouldn't blame them,Like I said I post some total self centred shite some of the time.I really shouldn't come on here when I'm down.

I wouldn't do that and besides I might be completely in the wrong about them.Other than that they may well think the same about me and I wouldn't blame them,Like I said I post some total self centred shite some of the time.I really shouldn't come on here when I'm down.

Making me come on here makes me feel down! :icon_redf

CUE SOME BM EDITING TEXT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675