Paul Dickov

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you ever watch any of the Star Stories?

In the one they did of Take That the bloke playing Howard(coincedence??) not speaking, only sounding like Chewie when he opened his gob.

:icon_bigg honestly never seen it, thought steve howard was perfect for the role

I couldn't care less about the La Manga thing now, all that bothers me is the fact it has taken him untill 2 days before the lague kicks off to decide, shows a lack of determination on his part IMHO.

Maybe the Jako shirts wont be the only thing ready for the halfway stage in the season.

good signing - la manga is in the past get over it its happened deal with it

I couldn't care less about the La Manga thing now, all that bothers me is the fact it has taken him untill 2 days before the lague kicks off to decide, shows a lack of determination on his part IMHO.

Maybe the Jako shirts wont be the only thing ready for the halfway stage in the season.

I disagree, shows a lot of determination to get the most money out of what is probably his last contract.

Last edited:
I disagree, shows a lot of determination to get the most money out of what is probably his last contract.

Peoples opinion have been very different in the past when signing players who are only intrested in one last pay day.

he was found guilty, the la manga 3 were cleared :102: but i do think they shouldnt have put themselves in that position but its done now :102: i take it youre 1 for bearing grudges

Bg would bring back hanging...in public...for shoplifting

Peoples opinion have been very different in the past when signing players who are only intrested in one last pay day.

Let us hope that Dickov comes with the attitude of Ferdinand, Deane or Dublin and not that of W*se!

I only disagreed with your statement about it showing a 'lack of determination', I won't be commenting on whether I think this is a good or bad thing.

I only disagreed with your statement about it showing a 'lack of determination', I won't be commenting on whether I think this is a good or bad thing.

Are you going to wait to see if he scores goals before you decide if you think it is a good or a bad thing?

If he gives 100% and plays like he has done for the last few years, it will be a good thing surely, whether he scores 5, 10 or 30 goals this season?

Are you going to wait to see if he scores goals before you decide if you think it is a good or a bad thing?

If he gives 100% and plays like he has done for the last few years, it will be a good thing surely, whether he scores 5, 10 or 30 goals this season?

No I just couldn't be bothered to comment, having been goaded into it :icon_wink I think on the whole he'll prove a positive influence on our goals scored ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669