Paul Gallagher - In on loan for Fryatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they have been away on International duty...and maybe I'm going to The Brewers Fayre this Lunch time:icon_roll

Just eat my own man cheese on toast YV...had a lot of trouble getting the cheese from behind my foreskin though:102:

for christ sake HF get on the next national express down here im sure i can fix you up with digs and a job you cant go on like this.

note from jeff/boc : if you get the bus to newcastle run to sunderland get in a hot air ballon to ripley then hitch hike to leicester you can save one shilling and fourpence.

for christ sake HF get on the next national express down here im sure i can fix you up with digs and a blowjob you can go on top later if you like.

note from jeff/boc : if you get the bus to newcastle run to sunderland get in a hot air ballon to ripley then hitch hike to leicester you can save one shilling and fourpence.

Note to moderators - could you try to keep the dogging fraternity on this site under control please?

Its even cheaper apparently if you hitch a lift off Old Ted the Farmhand on his Thresher just outside Stamford and he'll get Big Beryl to run youinto the City in the Ford Anglia

''Not impressed with Ryan at all. Think he is a show pony. Can not cross the ball, bad at free kicks.. but only time will tell.

Most fans say he is for the future...but i just dont know about him''

Off Topic but whilst dwelling on loans, an opinion of Ryan Smith from a Derby fan.

''Not impressed with Ryan at all. Think he is a show pony. Can not cross the ball, bad at free kicks.. but only time will tell.

Most fans say he is for the future...but i just dont know about him''

Off Topic but whilst dwelling on loans, an opinion of Ryan Smith from a Derby fan.

he was good for us, for about 20minutes....that was his piece really!

But he would need to be registered with us by 12pm tomorrow to eligable to play on Saturday for us. Doubt its happening personally.

But he would need to be registered with us by 12pm tomorrow to eligable to play on Saturday for us. Doubt its happening personally.

Thats ages!

It may or may not happen before Saturday but I doubt the club would announce anything at all if they weren't close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669