Paul Gallagher - In on loan for Fryatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bald reynard

On 'another Foxes site', a post (who 'claims' to be reliable !) says that it is "almost a done deal" that Paul Gallagher (reserve striker at Blackburn) is coming in on loan, to cover for Fryatt's injury. "He could even be at Belvoir Drive today", the source says !

On 'another Foxes site', a post (who 'claims' to be reliable !) says that it is "almost a done deal" that Paul Gallagher (reserve striker at Blackburn) is coming in on loan, to cover for Fryatt's injury. "He could even be at Belvoir Drive today", the source says !

probably got lost looking for fosse park. or the raj mahal.

Utter BS!!

But if it's true, he's a good palyer form what i've seen of him. Kinda happy

Last edited:
This idea is unrealistic, he's actually been playing for them, and has scored a goal! So there is no reason for them to want to loan him out.

Played four as sub in the league. If it's true what is said about Fryatt ( out for two weeks, read that as a month ), a month on loan to us to get full games under his belt might not seem a bad idea from Blackburn's point of view.

Played four as sub in the league. If it's true what is said about Fryatt ( out for two weeks, read that as a month ), a month on loan to us to get full games under his belt might not seem a bad idea from Blackburn's point of view.

Yes but he appears to be a youth prospect breaking into the first team, it would be like us letting O'Grady out on loan.

Yeah he was, he did well in the match at the Brittania against us last season.

When Dublin's legs went after 70mins with us in complete control and they scored 2 headers to win 3-2?!

happy days..........

"No, they weren't all happy days. Like the time Pinky Tuscadero crashed her motorcycle, or the night I lost all my money to those card sharks and my dad Tom Bosley had to get it back".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669