Paul Jewell !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bald reynard

According to a post on the Fox site, a "reliable source" has said Jewell has been in discussions with MM "today" (I assume Thursday) - they went well and, although a few more details need to be worked out next week (with another meeting scheduled Tuesday), "it is expected there will be an announcement then, that he is to be appointed" !!
Make of that what you will !

:038:

Last edited:
He goes on to say it's actually from the footballrumours site :icon_roll

According to a post on the Fox site, a "reliable source" has said Jewell has been in discusions with MM "today" (I assume Thursday) - they went well and, although a few more details need to be worked out next week (with another meeting scheduled Tuesday), "it is expected that there will be an announcement that he is to be appointed" !!

We don't want the fat scouse fcuker anywhere near here, when the fcuk did he ever play for the foxes.

I want a management team that represents our glorious history :

Brian Carey as Manager

Junior Lewis as Assistant Manager

Lee Marshall as Coach

And Pleat to return as Director of Football

Cos I am a Blue Mongie through and through....now nurse get me my Fox Leisure trainers and my filbert fox dressing gown i am going into the garden to read foxes and fossills

He goes on to say it's actually from the footballrumours site :icon_roll

Well he says "rumours site" but doesn't say which one. More to the point though, another post says that Jewell was at the ground yesterday (Thursday) - so perhaps there may be some 'mileage' in it ?

We don't want the fat scouse fcuker anywhere near here, when the fcuk did he ever play for the foxes.

I want a management team that represents our glorious history :

Brian Carey as Manager

Junior Lewis as Assistant Manager

Lee Marshall as Coach

And Pleat to return as Director of Football

Cos I am a Blue Mongie through and through....now nurse get me my Fox Leisure trainers and my filbert fox dressing gown i am going into the garden to read foxes and fossills

You forgot to make room for Tom English and Paul 'spit' Kitson.

I still dont see why he would want to come to us!

Well he says "rumours site" but doesn't say which one. More to the point though, another post says that Jewell was at the ground yesterday (Thursday) - so perhaps there may be some 'mileage' in it ?

It wasn't on football rumors i don't think!

According to a post on the Fox site, a "reliable source" has said Jewell has been in discussions with MM "today" (I assume Thursday) - they went well and, although a few more details need to be worked out next week (with another meeting scheduled Tuesday), "it is expected there will be an announcement then, that he is to be appointed" !!

no offense to you

i only seem to believe senior members on here, cause there are too many people signing up to chat out thier arse and they **** off leaving this place full of shitt.

i'll believe it once i hear it from MM other then that i refuse to believe

Last edited:
Probably hanging on for Middlesboro job, but Southgate has been told he is 'safe' so hopefully true!

would be a good appointment but I cant really see it happening myself, but it will be next week according to some sites and the bible that is the Mercury which tells the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth

would be a good appointment but I cant really see it happening myself, but it will be next week according to some sites and the bible that is the Mercury which tells the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Aye and he's got way too much to do at the Pickling Factory:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670