Paul Jewell !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks (I think) Gaz

Go to the general chat section to see a rambling thread entitled 'The Inner Circle' started by Camberwell (whilst drunk) where he claimed that there was an inner circle of posters who were both nasty people, bullies etc.

There is obviously no such thing and we are all lovely people so welcome on here and good luck posting.

You cock... :icon_wink:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Go to the general chat section to see a rambling thread entitled 'The Inner Circle' started by Camberwell (whilst drunk) where he claimed that there was an inner circle of posters who were both nasty people, bullies etc.

There is obviously no such thing and we are all lovely people so welcome on here and good luck posting.

You cock... :icon_wink:icon_bigg

Oh right, I get it now.

I can tell this is going to be a right laugh on here. :)

Oh right, I get it now.

I can tell this is going to be a right laugh on here. :)

As most of this lot would say on here, not if I have anything to do with it.

Oh, and you will know you have been turely accepted into the 'inner circle' Melton calls you a cnut.

Last edited:
Seeing as the next manager will leave us when approached by England in a month's time it hardly seems worth the effort.

Seeing as the next manager will leave us when approached by England in a month's time it hardly seems worth the effort.

That's the answer, McClown, Venables and Ickle Sammy Lee to take over in some kind of weird axis of evil (or should that be axis of shite).

IMO morale here is at an all time low.

Your club dying on its arse slowly just brings apathy and acceptance (as it did last season). Spending a few quid and being told it is a new dawn, then seeing everything is the same as before makes you disappointed and in some parts angry. The thought of another season going to shit and watching the players get paid for what can best be described as going through the motions just keeps knocking you down.

Allen going was a shock in the main, Megson was a waste of everyone's time and we can't seem to get a manager for love nor money (And we seem to be trying both of those). No one dares to think we will get a good manager as we have been down this road before and we all know that as soon as we think it, in comes Roeder/Reid/Atkinson/Bassett/Chikatilo to piss on our parade.

I have a feeling that Jewell will turn up at either Preston or Burnley. He left Wigna because of the pressure and I fail to see how coming to a club like ours is going to ease the pressure, the weight of expectation amongst the fans and Mandaric would mean almost immediate pressure on Jewell.

Preston and Burnley offer Jewell a route back into football in his native North West, also both clubs have realistic targets and objectives and IMO Jewell could easily have either of these clubs at least challenging for the top six on a regualar basis which would be deemed as a tremendous success, He would have a job for life.

Just hearing elsewhere that Jewell is to take over Ireland. No idea how reliable it is and I have only seen it in one place, but it was suggested it was fact rather than rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669