PDC World Champioships

Status
Not open for further replies.

enderby fox

Anyone been watching this at all?

Few names have gone out already. Terry Jenkins, Roland Scholten, Peter Manley, Chris Mason and Colin Lloyd. Surprised about Jenkins going out early but the others are out of form.

I fancy Barny to win it this year but have had a sneaky bet on Mervyn King each way. Dudbridge is a good bet each way too and looking at the way Klassen played tonight then he's gotta be in the mix.

I'm a fan of the snarly players like King and Painter and i even like Thornton.

Taylor is the favourite but i reckon barny will do it this year.

Anyone been watching this at all?

Few names have gone out already. Terry Jenkins, Roland Scholten, Peter Manley, Chris Mason and Colin Lloyd. Surprised about Jenkins going out early but the others are out of form.

I fancy Barny to win it this year but have had a sneaky bet on Mervyn King each way. Dudbridge is a good bet each way too and looking at the way Klassen played tonight then he's gotta be in the mix.

I'm a fan of the snarly players like King and Painter and i even like Thornton.

Taylor is the favourite but i reckon barny will do it this year.

Still reckon Taylor is head and shoulders above every other player, and IMO will win the title. My outside bet would be Adrian Lewis.

I was reading in the paper about some South African copper who killed a bloke 6 days earlier before stepping up to the oche. He duly won.

Yeah Charles Losper is his name. He's not a bad player for a Safa. Could cause an upset against a better opponent.

Was watching Klassen again last night and his performance was awesome really. If he stays with that form then i think he's a contender if taylor falls. Can't see Lewis doing anything. Pressure gets to him too much just like it does for Terry Jenkins.

I know **** all about the darts really but I'm going on Sunday. Should be a fair smasho :icon_bigg

--------------------n^

Last edited:
That Russian bird did really well, didn't she.....

Been watching the odd bit, caught the Klassen match last night and would have to agree, he does look a very good chucker.

Had a couple of quid on Terry Jenkins.....inspired!, but can't see beyond Taylor - neither can the bookies.

Can't believe how poor James Wade was last night. I was out and came back to find out I'd missed a classic between Barney and Baxter.

The young lad klassen looks klass.....sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669