PDC World Champioships

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Phil, I hope he wins again. Call me a glory hunter; but I always support him.

Going ok against Stompey so far; 2 sets up :038:

I went to the BDO worlds a few years ago when Barny won it. Whilst it was good i much prefer watching this one. Not been to the PDC worlds yet but hoping to go next year

Stompe played in the one i went too and he didn't seem to be having half as much fun as he was last night despite getting stuffed.

I don't think it's far from seeing all the best BDO players move over. There's not many decent one's left now Barny, Klassen, King, Van der Voort, Van Gerwen, Thornton, Eccles and Stompe have moved over in recent years.

I expect to see Webster, Anderson, Robson, Fitton, Waites, Montgomery and Whitlock move over very soon.

Can't see Adams, Hankey, Walton or O'Shea moving over but then again i could never see Stompe moving but he did.

That (from Barney) was the BEST individual performance I have ever SEEN in my entire life. I've Sky + the match and will put it on a video. One to remember; I cannot describe how good a performance it was from Barney, a 109 average, a 9 DARTER.

By God, If Taylor played like he did last night and Barney tonight in a final, think of how good that will be.

Fantastic stuff :038:

I've just reserved a darts board from Argos; Barney has made me want to play it now.

Last edited:
I haven't had a dartboard for years either, but I played it on the Wii the the day and it made me want a real one again.

That (from Barney) was the BEST individual performance I have ever SEEN in my entire life. I've Sky + the match and will put it on a video. One to remember; I cannot describe how good a performance it was from Barney, a 109 average, a 9 DARTER.

By God, If Taylor played like he did last night and Barney tonight in a final, think of how good that will be.

Fantastic stuff :038:

It was simply brilliant. The Power must be more than a tad worried now. The final should be a classic.

Veesa Ve James Wade match, garbage, total garbage; was dull as anything.

It was simply crap. Funniest thing was the commentators desperately hoping that one of them would start doing something good. How Wade is in the semis I have no idea.

Just started to watch the darts :mad:

Barney won; all I saw was the celebrations; was looking forward to it all day, then I flipping miss it.

Hey ho, Taylor on soon.

Taylor won. Barney vs Taylor final tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it.

Really getting into Darts now.... roll on tomorrow :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670