Pearson In

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure I am with many in saying Pearson has to stay.

Lets not forget, Beckford was dire at the start of the season. After bringing Wood in, we went on a great run.

Then we went on a shit run. Had we tailed off and continued to be shit, fair enough, bye bye.

But we didn't, the players and management clearly picked things up and we got into the playoffs.

Then we got beaten by Udinese / Granada's B side. I want Brighton to go up now, but if Watford go up it will be interesting to see how many players they have to buy to be even vaguely competitive.

We did continue to be shit. We still ended up with four wins in eighteen.

If the Thai's have a hope of being good owners for this club, he'll be moved on by the end of the day tomorrow. If we persist with him, it will be more of the same and we really, truly, can do better than this.

Sacking a manager isn't even half of the decision though, a good replacement needs to be a certainty, otherwise we'll all be saying the same things next May.

Personally, I find Pearson very frustrating. However I think he should get more time if he can prove to the owners that he has identified good transfer targets this summer and can do something about the coaching situation, because as far as I can tell its just him, Shakespeare and the 'keeper coaches. We played some great stuff when we had recent ex-pros like Hamman and Powell involved.

Whoever the manager is I don't think young and hungry players are what we need. We could do with some more experienced players in the mould of Morgan and Nugent.

Sorry, but I'm sick of seeing this Pearson out stuff.

Are you ****ing stupid?

We've been out of the Premier League for 10 years. In that time, we have got to the Playoffs twice. Both times under Nigel Pearson! Last time we lost in the playoffs, we got rid of Pearson.... and we went backwards. Now in Pearson's first full season back in charge, he's got us back to where we were when he was here.

So why, why, why would anyone think the right decision is to get rid of him AGAIN in the hopes that someone else would come in and do better? Hopes that are far from what we've seen over the last 10 years and countless staffing changes seem to have NO basis for believing in.

It's ****ing ludicrous.

Last edited:
NPs brand of football is boring. Hes boring. hes not the man to take Leicester up. Why did you think the Hull chairman didn't fight to keep him. Championship football is his limit. Get Billy Davies in

We've been subjected to boring ****wits like you before, we're not stupid. Enjoy the Premier League next season.

Bye then.

Are you ****ing stupid?

We've been out of the Premier League for 10 years. In that time, we have got to the Playoffs twice. Both times under Nigel Pearson! Last time we lost in the playoffs, we got rid of Pearson.... and we went backwards. Now in Pearson's first full season back in charge, he's got us back to where we were when he was here.

So why, why, why would anyone think the right decision is to get rid of him AGAIN in the hopes that someone else would come in and do better? Hopes that are far from what we've seen over the last 10 years and countless staffing changes seem to have NO basis for believing in.

It's ****ing ludicrous.

Bravo - Standing ovation for that!! :038:

Please forward that on to the owners now!!

Terry is that you with a new name?

Another dull City troll

Probably maturbating furiously at how clever and witty he is

Actually, compared to most people from that dire, backward shithole, he's probably earnt it

Bravo - Standing ovation for that!! :038:

Please forward that on to the owners now!!

I've noted down the comments, and will raise it at the appropriate time, which clearly isn't now

is colin working at the mo? or the gov'ner?

Get Terry ****ing Venables in. NOW.

Last edited:

Are you ****ing stupid?

It's ****ing ludicrous.

The other managers we've had being shit isn't a good reason to keep the current one.

I don't think you need to worry anyway. I'd be amazed if he isn't starting the season with us.

Just wanted to bob across and see how your all holding up! Missing a pen and them going down the other end and scoring! tough that chaps. but I know how that feels, happened to us too! real shitter! :018: I think you best sack him off!! get a new man in to spend loads of money. "Probably maturbating furiously at how clever and witty he is" Jesus homer this site gives you the spell check thrown in and you still cant spell masturbating ?!?! Good luck for next season, you lot and greyhead are made for each other. :tongue:

Leave off Homer, you're no better.

You might have to explain the 'Greyhead' thing to us? Unless its just you pointing out that Pearson's hair is grey.

Just wanted to bob across and see how your all holding up! Missing a pen and them going down the other end and scoring! tough that chaps. but I know how that feels, happened to us too! real shitter! :018: I think you best sack him off!! get a new man in to spend loads of money. "Probably maturbating furiously at how clever and witty he is" Jesus homer this site gives you the spell check thrown in and you still cant spell masturbating ?!?! Good luck for next season, you lot and greyhead are made for each other. :tongue:

Well done on spotting a missing letter

I started to correct your grammar, but I gave up after a couple of lines as it was just too much work

Bet you were top of the class in the great scholarly city of Hull..

"Probably maturbating furiously at how clever and witty he is" Jesus homer this site gives you the spell check thrown in and you still cant spell masturbating ?!?! Good luck for next season, you lot and greyhead are made for each other. :tongue:

we should of got Steve Bruce instead of bringing greyhead back

Brilliant, have a go at someone for spelling when you've got a word with every letter incorrect in a previous post?

Last edited:

Are you ****ing stupid?

It's ****ing ludicrous.

Word.

Sorry, I don't agree. We played with a lot of heart in the last 8 games or so and we had 2 out-of form strikers with Jamie feckin' Vardy on the bench.

Agree to disagree though.

Then we got beaten by Udinese / Granada's B side. I want Brighton to go up now, but if Watford go up it will be interesting to see how many players they have to buy to be even vaguely competitive.

Watford are under a Football League transfer embargo until the end of the summer transfer window. What will be interesting is whether the Premier League will uphold it if they are promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669