Pearson In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore would be a better option than comment

But if I ignored everyone, this place would be too much like real life for me and just end up talking to myself all of the time.

If your PC is anything like Tapatalk, you should be able to go into the settings and turn off the signature. Hope that helps.

:icon_lol:

Last edited:
4-4-2 doing the moan in, he said NP is staying

Will you all please stop being ****s #tossers #paulince #****offjas #drunkmacky #spionsplaylists #monstermunchlaptoptommywright #stevenisacunt #motownsradio #enderbyfoxwankedonabus #noelfielding #injokesgalore

Sent from something funny using haha look how hilarious I am etc #notfunny #hashtagsareforcunts

#dustybin #backofthesofa #shambles #peason #superscout

I really think that we need to move on. I am not dancing a jig of delight but, the decision has been made. Let us hope that we Pearson sceptics are proved wrong; he does some team building that we can all agree upon during the summer and that we take the Championship by storm next season!

You are right. However, he is a lucky, lucky man. I guess that there are not many people on his salary level in other business areas who could escape unscathed from the collapse in perfrmances last season - not to mention having to take some responsibility for the shambles of nomination (or not) of the penalty taker v Watford.

Still it doesn't make a blind bit of difference. The owners decide and other peoples views are largely irrelevant. My guess is that Pearson went to the brink and he needs to up his game from this point on. Which to be fair to him won't be easy if the owners have turmed off the money tap.

You are right. However, he is a lucky, lucky man. I guess that there are not many people on his salary level in other business areas who could escape unscathed from the collapse in perfrmances last season - not to mention having to take some responsibility for the shambles of nomination (or not) of the penalty taker v Watford.

Still it doesn't make a blind bit of difference. The owners decide and other peoples views are largely irrelevant. My guess is that Pearson went to the brink and he needs to up his game from this point on. Which to be fair to him won't be easy if the owners have turmed off the money tap.

I do not disagree with a word of that but, I look on it like this: If NP had been shown the door, as I would have wished, I should have told moaning Pearsonophiles to move on and live with it. On this occasion, things haven't gone my way - I'll have to get on and live with it. :102:

we are stuck with him for the time being ,but ill give him 6 matches next season to sort it out ,or he wont be getting away the embarrasing
results hes shown since chrismas this year ,i still dont understand how he got away with it ,but the big crunch will come as the gates drop this season ,,and they most certainly will (looks like i could be sitting on my own)then he will be gone,

we are stuck with him for the time being ,but ill give him 6 matches next season to sort it out ,or he wont be getting away the embarrasing
results hes shown since chrismas this year ,i still dont understand how he got away with it ,but the big crunch will come as the gates drop this season ,,and they most certainly will (looks like i could be sitting on my own)then he will be gone,

Do you posses a keyboard with a full stop? Or a caps-lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669