Pearson on RL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh?

Having exciting wins week in week out would be boring? :102:

Of course it would be. Wins wouldn't mean anything if you became so used to them, you'd never get the same excitement from them.

Of course it would be. Wins wouldn't mean anything if you became so used to them, you'd never get the same excitement from them.

of course you do, you have never been in that situation to experience it.

of course you do, you have never been in that situation to experience it.

No, but it's pretty basic human psychology that no matter how pleasurable something is, if it happens too regularly then your body becomes over familiar with it and it no longer becomes pleasurable in the same way.

Last edited:
No, but it's pretty basic human psychology that no matter how pleasurable something is, if it happens too regularly then your body becomes over familiar with it and it no longer becomes pleasurable in the same way.

Is that what the missus has been telling you ;)

I will be annoyed with the hi-jinx over the Summer as along as Mandaric remains at the club.

Get out of our club, get out of our club, **** off you Pompey bastard, get out of our club!

It's obvious that MM was happy enough to let Pearson go by the end, the question is why?

Paulo Sousa was not a high profile signing as manager, I can't believe that was the reason.

It does, when you win the majority of your matches you NEVER lose the excitement of winning. The defeats hit you much more though.

It's obvious that MM was happy enough to let Pearson go by the end, the question is why?

Paulo Sousa was not a high profile signing as manager, I can't believe that was the reason.
Pearson pissed everybody off by not signing the contracts offered to him, I suppose you can only push someone so far before they replace you.

Yea, it must have been Hell to be a Geordie last season. :icon_lol:

They were mostly oblivious. I was asked many times which league Leicester were in. A few people asked what league the playoff semi final game I was going to would have got us in....oh dear!

If I saw the guy in the street I would give him the time of day and tell him I thought he did a very good job.

I hope he gets a decent reception in two week time.

Just before we stuff his present team that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669