Pearson to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'm not happy & I think that Milan should've signed him up to a long term contract before the season finished.

Thoughts?

This can't be happening. What the **** do Hull have over us??

Mandys fault.

How is it Manys fault?? If he were going to a bigger club with more money then yes maybe but hull are on their arse. If he leaves us to go to that scummy shit hole I will never forgive him.
(not that he will be bothered)

How is it Manys fault?? If he were going to a bigger club with more money then yes maybe but hull are on their arse. If he leaves us to go to that scummy shit hole I will never forgive him.
(not that he will be bothered)

I was joking. Although in a way it surely is, he has had months to try and get Pearson to sign a new contract but he keeps putting it off until the end of the season and look here we are nearly in July and still no talks over a contract. I have a feeling it will be over something like transfer funds and the lack of them. I think that this may be true, maybe SSN got it up and then Hull asked them to take it down, either that or someone has started a rumour and it has been taken wayyy to far :)

Last edited:
Because if the manager would rather go to Hull than stay here there's obviously something seriously wrong here. Maybe it's down to money for players, contracts, or they just don't get on.

Thats my point though Jeff apart from them not getting on I would be very suprised if hull in their current financial situation could offer as much as us let alone more.

Because if the manager would rather go to Hull than stay here there's obviously something seriously wrong here.

How do you come to that conclusion?

Hull are a relatively big club, just come down from the Premier League after a 2 year stint so they will almost certainly have more cash than us. Plus a good stadium, good set of fans.

Then consider Pearson's viewpoint. City fans are insanely expectant, and will be even more expectant after our play off exploits this year. Plus having no money to spend on his current squad that has lost key loan players.

I can see logic in the decision, but it would be terrible for us if Pearson left.

We've been crying out for a stable, good manager for years and Pearson is / was our answer.

Oh so that is where its gone.. wondered why it vanished, maybe a false or bad source?

Although i must say SSN are usually pretty accurate, unfortunately.

Until I see it on SSN in HD, I refuse to believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570