Pearson to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be a f**king joke.

Surely Mandaric is not happy for this to just happen without a fight.

Maybe Nige wants to go ?

Despite all the 'smile for the camera bollocks' ... I have it on good authority his relationship with MM over the past 6 months has been not too good.

Anyone know what Stringer broadcast? He tweeted half an hour ago saying there would be an annoucnement on BBC Radio Leic shortly ??

Maybe Nige wants to go ?

Despite all the 'smile for the camera bollocks' ... I have it on good authority his relationship with MM over the past 6 months has been not too good.

Anyone know what Stringer broadcast? He tweeted half an hour ago saying there would be an annoucnement on BBC Radio Leic shortly ??

Just broacast a load of shite saying that the club wouldn't comment.

Fair enough that he wants to leave, but come on HULL CITY! What the **** in hell are they, shit loads of debt one of the worsed places to live in the country and they have to sell all of there best players, I don't have anything against Hull as a place or team but I just don't see the appeal. Pearson is an up and coming manager and could easily join a bigger and better team, let down Nige you really are if this is true.

Last edited:
Maybe Nige wants to go ?

His Tweet was:
Stringers' Twitter said:
For what I know on the Hull City/Nigel Pearson story, tune into 104.9fm in 5 minutes.

As far as I'm aware, what he knows is feck all.

Maybe Nige wants to go ?

tbh I can imagine any manager working with MM will get to a point where the relationship isn't good sooner or later.

I think he did well not to meddle much in our League One season as it was, cos I would think NP wouldn't be too impressed, so who knows what has gone on this past season.

The announcement was that he knows nothing.

He'll be on again at the end of the cricket telling us he's tried his best to find something out, but still knows nothing.

I just stood next to him whilst recorded a piece with a reporter from hull. It will be broadcast later but I did hear that Mandy is currently on safari.

and kermorgant had the audacity to say we over react! ffs people if he goes then get annoyed,but to be blaming mandy or losing respect for Pearson over a sky sports rumour is pathetic

Last edited:
and kermorgant had the audacity to say we over react! ffs people if he goes then get annoyed,but to be blaming mandy or losing respect for Pearson over a sky sports rumour is pathetic

Clearly a dig at me. I was joking about Mandy and I said if he goes then I would lose respect. It is clearly more than a Sky Sports News rumour.

Why wouldn't you blame Mandy? If he had any sense he would have tied down Pearson on a long term before the end of the season.

If he goes I don't blame Pearson, I'd blame Mandy.

If NP decides to go, then good luck to him. He's achieved here what Martin Allen, Gary Megson, Ian Holloway didn't - we bounced straight back and we were within a whisker of being promoted last season.

If it happens im happy it's before pre season, so whoever comes in gets the maximum time before the season starts.

I fear the likes of Mowbray wouldn't consider working with MM.

Who else is available ??

I'd blame Pearson, trying to get a neutral perspective on this I don't see the attraction of Hull. Maybe it's the parachute payments.

If he goes I'd like to see Alan Curbishley here.. he's got to come back to management at some point!

If NP decides to go, then good luck to him. He's achieved here what Martin Allen, Gary Megson, Ian Holloway didn't - we bounced straight back and we were within a whisker of being promoted last season.

If it happens im happy it's before pre season, so whoever comes in gets the maximum time before the season starts.

I fear the likes of Mowbray wouldn't consider working with MM.

Who else is available ??

Southgate
Curbishley
Paul Hart :icon_conf
Chris Coleman :icon_sad:
Jim Gannon
Zola :038:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts