Pearson to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest from Stringer (after talking to someone from Radio Humberside):

....nothing....

That guy is useless, the day he gets a transfer or mangerial exclusive.....well I don't know it will just never happen.

He tried to build it up as though he'd got lots of new information, in the interview that will be broadcast at the end of the cricket. Daggers asked him for a summary of what it was, and Stringer told us nothing we didn't know already. The man's a complete twat.

Just pisses me off as there are probably, infact certainly people on here who know more than him. Just the way he tries to claim that he is in the know when clearly he hasn't got a clue and just keeps ringing the club in search of answers and they are just ignoring him. Arse.

Stringer now thinks all the web stories that are popping up are because of his reports on 104.9fm .... Jeff you're right - he's a twat!

Clearly a dig at me. I was joking about Mandy and I said if he goes then I would lose respect. It is clearly more than a Sky Sports News rumour.

Actually it was more aimed at Han's first comment

Why wouldn't you blame Mandy? If he had any sense he would have tied down Pearson on a long term before the end of the season.

If he goes I don't blame Pearson, I'd blame Mandy.

What if Pearson said "I'll sign your contract if you give me £15m to spend this summer, else I'm off". Should Mandy have bent over to allow it?

In fact let's say he did, I have it on as good authority as the rest that this happened. Should we go bankrupt for him?

I've just seen Pearson at the car park at Hull's ground.

I'm hoping this has sprung from 606. We all know how reliable it is there.

SSN had it on their ticker and took it off shortly afterwards.

All of my fingers and toes (and those of Junior G) are crossed their's nothing in it.

BBC Radio Humberside are allegedly reporting a deal between the two clubs has been agreed.

Im only reading this from a site, I haven't actually heard anything myself.

if he goes it won't be the end of the club or the world, we'll need a bigger safe house though!

Why wouldn't you blame Mandy? If he had any sense he would have tied down Pearson on a long term before the end of the season.

What a bizarre statement. Did it ever occur to you that Mandy might not have been able to tie him down?

I don't particularly like this bit..
"But BBC Radio Humberside understands that their prospective new boss is already a manager of another club. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669