Pearson to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky let off there. I'm sure he would have followed in a fine tradition including Elvis and Collins John........
Eddie Johnson is a Cardiff legend.

On loan from the start of the 2008-2009 season, he cost us a reported £20k a week, made 30 appearances, and took until March 2009 to get the first of his 2 goals as a striker.

Badges saying 'I saw Eddie score' were made for the supporters who attended the Doncaster game where he netted the first.

If Pearson was considering signing him then you're better off without both of them.

Nope, completely unbelievable. Unless you tell me a mate knows someone at the club and told you, I won't believe it.

I have at least one mate and I reckon they will have probably maybe heard of Wayne Brown perhaps.

So its definitely round the corner.

That's a very depressing read. 26 Million debt is very worrying.

I haven't felt this way about Leicester for a good few years, please not all of this shite again just when I thought we were going places with a good manager.

Gutted at the minute.

It's only football, you will learn there are more important things in life

That's a very depressing read. 26 Million debt is very worrying.

That's a generous reading. It looked like the club had around £35 million of debt last year - to which you can probably add another £10 million or so for this year.

bing bong pearsons gone, nothing we can do, move on!! get sousa in, life goes on

bing bong pearsons gone, nothing we can do, move on!! get sousa in, life goes on

Would love to see this happen but I really don't think we would be able to afford him. If we could get him though I do think he would be a fantastic replacement.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=504113&page=2

Just came across this.

Sunderland fans seem to have a good view on us and the one guy who has a dig at us gets slated :)

Interestingly someone says that we were meant to get Darren Gibson and Tom Cleverly on loan a couple of season ago but we messed United about so Fergie pulled the plug. The guy also claimes that we nearly signed Daniel Agger sixth months before he went Liverpool and we refused to pay 1.6 million for Simon Cox!

Last edited:
Would love to see this happen but I really don't think we would be able to afford him. If we could get him though I do think he would be a fantastic replacement.

We will get compensation for Pearson, this can then be used to pay compo for someone else, if Mandaric so chooses.

From Twitter

IanStringerBBC

LCFC chief exec Lee Hoos told me, in person this morning, Nigel Pearson remaining in charge of The Foxes "that's not entirely my decision"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669