Pearson to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take him down to Brown Town.

Make your ****ing mind up! Did we sell Gradel for a fee or did we sell him for nothing?...:102::icon_roll

I take it this again is just pure speculation as details of the transfer were never revealed...:icon_roll

the fee was more or less nothing.

If Pearson goes to Hull then I will never go to a game again whilst MM is chairman and I will protest MM leaves the club.

Why would a Manchester United fan come to a Leicester game? What has this got to do with Pearson and/or Mandaric?

I don't know if this has been mentioned as I cannot be arsed to trawl through 70 odd pages but the two players that we were linked with a few weeks ago, do you think this has all been scrapped and Nigel might take them to Hull?
It's going to be a tense few weeks when the new manager comes in - how will he play, will he sign new players, who's he going to ship? I suppose I should just chill and wait for a manager first...

I don't know if this has been mentioned as I cannot be arsed to trawl through 70 odd pages but the two players that we were linked with a few weeks ago, do you think this has all been scrapped and Nigel might take them to Hull?
It's going to be a tense few weeks when the new manager comes in - how will he play, will he sign new players, who's he going to ship? I suppose I should just chill and wait for a manager first...

By the time he gets here, Milan will probably have sold all the good ones to balance the books, so he will definitely be shopping at the football equivalent of Aldi for buy one get one free.

Is Nigel going somewhere then?

I don't know if this has been mentioned as I cannot be arsed to trawl through 70 odd pages...

Seriously, are you only viewing 10 posts per page? How the **** do you cope with that? That would drive me demented.
Go into your User CP, right now, and change your settings.

Seriously, are you only viewing 10 posts per page? How the **** do you cope with that? That would drive me demented.
Go into your User CP, right now, and change your settings.

I was trying to figure out how to do that yesterday, got distracted with changing my avatar instead.

Edit: 100 per page, booya

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572