Pearson to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

Fair enough really. I am actually quite excited to see what is around the corner, I'll probably one of vvery few though.

In agreement here, still not ideal as I have a horrible feeling we are in a right old mess.

Matt_B

In agreement here, still not ideal as I have a horrible feeling we are in a right old mess.

I wasn't, but the constant speculation about financial crapness on here is starting to darken my mood, I just keep reminding myself that most people know feck all and are just writing long posts to seem like they do.

GaryParker

There was some Hull Mug on the FT boards a couple of days ago spouting racist shite. Best not to entertain him if it is the same GaryParker.

In the words of Jon Gaunt:

"Eye yam not a RYE....SEEEEST!!"

There was also some Leicester mug on the FT board a couple of days ago stating my home town was the football equivalent of Simon Weston's face!

Your turn!

There was also some Leicester mug on the FT board a couple of days ago stating my home town was the football equivalent of Simon Weston's face!

Your turn!

Quoting Jon Gaunt. Very intelligent role model. I see you justify your comments as ok because somebody said something about Hull after you had been along with the other Hull Mongies sounding off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer

Your turn!

Nick Griffin keeps saying he's not a racist, that doesn't mean he's not a wonky-eyed racist c**t.

Dour

I wasn't, but the constant speculation about financial crapness on here is starting to darken my mood, I just keep reminding myself that most people know feck all and are just writing long posts to seem like they do.

Sadly, however, last year's financial statements are in the public domain and I've yet to see anyone over-estimate the financial crapness of the club.

GaryParker

Quoting Jon Gaunt. Very intelligent role model. I see you justify your comments as ok because somebody said something about Hull after you had been along with the other Hull Mongies sounding off. You are a prize ****. **** off and die.

Quoting Jon Gaunt about racist issues is "IRONY".

Don't you get irony?

As for sounding off, that only happens, from me, in response to some of the hilarious "BIG CLUB" , "BETTER THAN YOU", "YOUR HOME IS A SHIT-HOLE" type posts, of which there have been many, showing complete disrespect for other Clubs and fans.

I have absolutely nothing against the fans of Leicester City and have initiated no disrespect, as you should be able to see from the post above. But if you are going to give it loads, expect to get some back!

:icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

Quoting Jon Gaunt about racist issues is "IRONY".

Don't you get irony?

As for sounding off, that only happens, from me, in response to some of the hilarious "BIG CLUB" , "BETTER THAN YOU", "YOUR HOME IS A SHIT-HOLE" type posts, of which there have been many, showing complete disrespect for other Clubs and fans.

I have absolutely nothing against the fans of Leicester City and have initiated no disrespect, as you should be able to see from the post above. But if you are going to give it loads, expect to get some back!

:icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

Hull is a shithole. Take your new manager who I hope fails miserably with you and **** off back to the racist hovel you call Hull.

Realist

cov fan.
Breaking News on Sky Sports:

Hull City confirm appointment of Nigel Pearson as new manager on a 3-year contract.

Miles Away

Hull is a shithole. Take your new manager who I hope fails miserably with you and **** off back to the racist hovel you call Hull.

I think perhaps you should calm down Mr. Tackle. This fella seems like an entirely reasonable bloke to me.

And let's be honest, if he came in here throwing elbows around like you just did he'd be banned in a matter of seconds.

Babylon

This is the same bloke being a racist scum bag on FT. I'd get rid now if I was you.

SJN-Fox

Breaking News on Sky Sports:

Hull City confirm appointment of Nigel Pearson as new manager on a 3-year contract.

:icon_eek:

Bloody hell, I didn't see that coming. Why did no-one mention it?

Babylon

Is that a fact? Or an assumption?

Well he has the same username, is saying the same things (first post almost identical) and he didn't deny it in his lasts posts.

Last edited:

Miles Away

Well he has the same username, is saying the same things (first post almost identical) and he didn't deny it in his lasts posts.

Hmmm, well I can only go on what I've seen on this site, which seems quite level-headed, if not a little verbose.

I apologize for sticking my nose in. I'll go back to campaigning for the Material Girl to be our next boss.

GaryParker

You are clearly bitterly disappointed about the whole situation.

Here, let me ease that pain...........................

21exnqu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673