Speculation Pearson's Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite surprised at the total lack of leaks or informed speculation from the media.

It's a just been a game of guess who so far.

Maybe a good sign. Apart from leading out the parade after the last game of the season, the owners have stayed very much out of the limelight. They do not hold press conferences when the monks come to bless the pitch etc.

They obviously prefer to conduct their business discreetly. Always a good way as if a deal does not come off, the interested player or manager is not embarrassed by the deal being out in the public domain

I agree, and when people (such as Ranieri has) throw their hat in the ring, I wonder if they are unwittingly ruling themselves out.

I agree, and when people (such as Ranieri has) throw their hat in the ring, I wonder if they are unwittingly ruling themselves out.

I doubt it, some of the candidates we have been linked with (albeit tenuously) are of the highest calibre and our owners would be mad to not consider the likes of Ranieri and Hiddink seriously.

I doubt it, some of the candidates we have been linked with (albeit tenuously) are of the highest calibre and our owners would be mad to not consider the likes of Ranieri and Hiddink seriously.

I agree they'd be mad not to.

I hope they're not mad.

If he is throwing his hat into the ring that probably means he has not already had a call saying "We would like to talk to you about a job, if you can keep your gob shut (and your dick in your pants)!"

No doubt the many minions of King Power have been sworn to secrecy and any queries by baying news hounds are met with blank stares. Failure to adhere to the company policy of non cooperation with any queries from any source will be met with instant dismissal. All discussions are probably taking place somewhere in darkest Thailand away from five star hotels and the services on offer. All potential managers are being flown in and out under the cover of darkness, look a likes are being utilised in various Countries to maintain the illusion that nobody is in fact being interviewed. Top and his dad are in fact playing Polo in Hong Kong, away from the media, and are have a good giggle watching all the carry on and the guess work particularly by the bookies who are shitting themselves that they may have to pay out lots of money. The next manager by the way is Matt Elliot who now speaks fluent Thai, has a good working relationship with King Power and has not abused anyone whilst he'e been there, its a stick on.

No doubt the many minions of King Power have been sworn to secrecy and any queries by baying news hounds are met with blank stares. Failure to adhere to the company policy of non cooperation with any queries from any source will be met with instant dismissal. All discussions are probably taking place somewhere in darkest Thailand away from five star hotels and the services on offer. All potential managers are being flown in and out under the cover of darkness, look a likes are being utilised in various Countries to maintain the illusion that nobody is in fact being interviewed. Top and his dad are in fact playing Polo in Hong Kong, away from the media, and are have a good giggle watching all the carry on and the guess work particularly by the bookies who are shitting themselves that they may have to pay out lots of money. The next manager by the way is Matt Elliot who now speaks fluent Thai, has a good working relationship with King Power and has not abused anyone whilst he'e been there, its a stick on.

You obviously have a short memory: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1462358/Sex-charges-dropped-against-soccer-stars.html

I like this Borderfox, I like it a lot.

The theory holds water and would be very believable but for the obvious and distinct lack of paragraphs.

Wouldn't be my top choice but we could do worse. Lives in Leamington Spa according to Wikipedia which is pretty close by.

I wonder what Mrs Shakespeare and Mrs Walsh think of it all.

Just part of the pattern of life in their husband's trade.

Same with players - if the money's right and they think that they get a decent chance to start games they will sign on. Don't think who is manager is of primary importance to them - most everything in the game is short term.

The owners quite understandably want a 'big name' for marketing purposes - if that can't be achieved they will have to settle for someone who should be able to keep us up. Both big Sam and MON could probably do that - I'm less sure that Lennon would and Dyche has already taken one club down ( tho' he didn't do too badly) so I doubt if he will get an instant opportunity to try again.

I'm getting sick of the speculation, I'm off to spion Klopp

There is room for both

Sacked by Charlton at Championship level for not doing particularly well, if Lennon needs to prove himself better, then Powell certainly does.

Wish we'd just sort it out already.. reading today that Hiddink is considering retirement. Personally I'd be happy with him but Di Matteo and Klopp would both make for great appointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566