Pearson's Transfer Targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its also time to give a chance to some of the young academy off spring. Realistically its going to be 2 or 3 years before we come back up...

Re: Pearson's Transfer's

No....

Bert Crampton from Yoevil ressies and some lad from Tamworth.

So Jessel has left the exciting world of accountancy for life at the Walkers? :102: :icon_wink

I really hope he has a few rabbits to pull out because at this moment in time we look to be in a dreadful position.

Alex and Durham in the depths of despair today?

The players we are mourning the loss of are the same tosspots who contributed to this hopeless decline in the first place. I'm sure they will do OK at the new clubs but they obviously didn't want to play for us. We are fortunate to be getting good money for these players.

I honesty don't really care if any of them leave. The lot of them contrived to break my delicate little heart anyway!

Alex and Durham in the depths of despair today?

The players we are mourning the loss of are the same tosspots who contributed to this hopeless decline in the first place. I'm sure they will do OK at the new clubs but they obviously didn't want to play for us. We are fortunate to be getting good money for these players.

I honesty don't really care if any of them leave. The lot of them contrived to break my delicate little heart anyway!

DF may be a bit down in the dumps but Alex got his "guess the tit size" game which will keep him quiet for a while. :icon_wink

I wonder if Pearson might be able to get Kevin Phillips in :102: They would have worked together at WBA and it looks like he will leave. He was linked with Leeds a few backs ...... just a thought.

Still too good for League One :102:

Yes he probably is, however he is holding out for a 2 year deal. That seems to be the stumbling block at the clubs he's been linked with. I just wondered if the Pearson connection might sway it for us, and we all know MM dishes out silly contracts nilly willy.

Yes he probably is, however he is holding out for a 2 year deal. That seems to be the stumbling block at the clubs he's been linked with. I just wondered if the Pearson connection might sway it for us, and we all know MM dishes out silly contracts nilly willy.
Kevin Phillips? 2 years? Wouldn't be "silly" IMO.

Danny Cadermateri.

Sooner or later we'll be at his level.

get him in....i would take joey back as well.....

i hear savage is having a rough time at derby, get him in and i'd take a cheeky dickov as well.... matt elliott

I hear Junior Lewis is coming back as a player manager with Peter Taylor as his private massager.
Hey, don't shoot the messenger, just passing on what I just made up.

I hear Junior Lewis is coming back as a player manager with Peter Taylor as his private massager.
Really? Where did you hear that?

i heard it too 100% genuine

Any Swansea or Donny Rovers players whose contracts are up and/or don't fancy playing from the bench or reserves. The good ones that is -as they may go further down the pecking order if they stayed where they are as both teams are bound to bring in other players.

Not what you may want to hear as we ALL want to hear about exciting players etc. BUT we have to be realistic we need players to get us out of this league and those players who have done it already and are still young and eager enough to do it again are the type of players we need.

Of course the odd exciting player wouldn't go amiss and we may need such a player or players to give us the edge in such games where a bit of skill brings about a winning goal. We did not have any such a player last season although we did have a possible one on the books in Max Gradel and hopefully we will see him prove this during the coming season.
I have not mentioned Forest players for obvious reasons but I would include such a player IF they did make a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669