Peter Reids Blue and White Army!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Peter Reid is coming........... He seems to be our savior

Can't wait to see him thumbing through the Rothmans year book to identify our next signing...........

Last edited:
Biggest load of bollox ever.

Next you will be telling us that you can do the Riverdance and that SWWG is not a real life Jed Maxwell.

Milan has risked an unknown manager already, surely he won't do it again. With speculation of Calderwood being linked with the job from Aberdeen, more rubbish!

Just grates on me, we should be attracting big name managers, not has beens or never will be's!

anyone but him !!!

George Graham then!!!!!!

Watch the comments above... And I just don't think he is what we need in our promotion campaign.

Yes but why not? Are we again going down the 'I don't want Ian Dowie because he's too ugly' argument or do you have any reasoned arguments why you don't want him. Admittedly he has been out of management since he left Cov and is now working as an agent. Personnaly I don't think he's the right choice, unimpressive at Leeds (probably not his fault) and Cov and has been away from management for 18 months but at the moment we are a bit fecked for choice!!!!!! If MM is looking for someone with experience and a record at this level then I wouldn't write him off. He wouldn't have to pay compensation to another club either.

If I am honest I do not have a scooby as to who I would like to be the next LCFC manager.
But what I am sure of is that I do not want Peter Reid, Glenn Roeder, Gary Megson, Colin Wanker, Paul Jewell, Simon Grayson or any other manager like this lot that has proved to be a failure or that was once a player on LCFC's books.

Paul Jewell maybe the best of the bunch but I can't see him lasting long with a Chairman like ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669