Peterborough 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Bad Barry caught your bloke good and proper. :icon_lol:

and then their goalie twatting his own defender, that was not done for time wasting was it? Surely it was not set up?

Last edited:
Since mark davies left we have been in decline,even the mother in law can see that we miss that box to box midfielder.

Can do no worse than give adams a go at central midfield

Since mark davies left we have been in decline,even the mother in law can see that we miss that box to box midfielder.

Completely agree there. I thought we also missed Cleverley's, and to an extent King's, creativity. Berner ran round like a headless chicken. And Oakley had a shocker. As for Gradel and Dyer, the less said the better. Thought Adams did ok when he came on, glad he's back, he's no worse than what we have.

Twice as many went down in black than blue. Despite all of the elbows from your lot.

yeah but ours got up without having to wait for your night nurse to rub it better ,how much did you lot pay the ref and that dip shit of a linesman :102:

your ground it not fit to be called a ground ,the standing end (away end) must have been over sold by 2k ffs .

your staff in your ground have not got a clue .

do you lot get behind your team at all it was more like a grave yard :102:

Last edited:
slyfox said:
Since mark Davies left we have been in decline,even the mother in law can see that we miss that box to box midfielder.

Have to agree 100% with Slyfox. Only with the exception of Cleverley, since Davis left we have no-one bringing the ball through to the attack and dragging defences out of shape which gives space to Matty. If you look at us now everything goes through Howard and the rest of this league has clicked on to that. That is why we need someone to run an attacking midfield and create space up front. I am sorry but the only player we have that has any chance of doing that is Adams. Thankfully we have enough points in the bag to go up, but as for champions? I am worried I have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
we didn't appear to be in any danger of loosing a goal in the first half, until the hail stones started, they had a few long range shots and that was about it.

It was a poor header by Hobbs across the goal for the first, but we still had time to clear the danger.

To be fair we never really looke like scoring today

your ground it not fit to be called a ground ,the standing end (away end) must have been over sold by 2k ffs .

I reckon people have forgotten their knowledge of how standing at a match worked. I took my youngish daughter today so went off to the far right of the end, which was only about a third full.

I reckon people have forgotten their knowledge of how standing at a match worked. I took my youngish daughter today so went off to the far right of the end, which was only about a third full.

i stood there as well plenty of room and easy to get out after

Still four points clear at the top, no need to panic.

I couldn't believe the fuss Sports Extra were making at the end of the match about the result and how Peterboro were 'reeling us in' blah blah blah. They barely mentioned the fact we were short (although the over-reliance on Howard is poor).

I couldn't believe the fuss Sports Extra were making at the end of the match about the result and how Peterboro were 'reeling us in' blah blah blah. They barely mentioned the fact we were short (although the over-reliance on Howard is poor).

I thought your team and supporters were superb yesterday, however our young team of nobodys had a right go at you and imo just shaded it. the 2-0 scorline was just about right.

Hopefully cya again next season, now as they say in these parts...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read all the posts since mine yesterday afternoon, and I'm not sure about some of the comments. Boy Genius is in cuckooland if he thinks only Mackail Smith would get in our squad!! He'd get in the side, alongside Aaron McLean, who was quiet yesterday, but Wolves offered £2m for him and for a reason. Joe Lewis, the keeper, went on the England Senior tour last summer, and the winger Boyd is a cracking player. So there is at least four and probably more if you really looked into it. Also, not sure about the opinions on Adams playing centre mid??!! King and Oakley complement each other, or Cleverley when fit, so Adams isn't the best option IMO. He's a winger, and not a great one at that. Peterborough have been consistently better than us during the season, where we have grinded out results when need be (Huddersfied away?). We need to put our foot on the gas for the remainder of the season. I hope we win this shite league and kick on next season

People need a reality check this was our 4th league defeat of the season, only the second on a Saturday and it's the end of March for gods sake. We are 4 points clear with 6 games to play, had we been offered this postion before a ball was kicked this season, most would have taken it.

now people are starting to panic, take a look at the table would you swap places with any of the other teams?

Peterborough have been consistently better than us during the season, where we have grinded out results when need be (Huddersfied away?).

I don't get that because currently from 40 games we have 82 pts, they have 78 pts from 40 games.

I thought it was a really poor performance. The players didn't look up for it and did have the bollocks to dig in. Without Howard, there's no-one who stands up for themselves and wants to be counted.

Very gutted yesterday - it's brown pants time now. Citeh why can't we just win the next four and be done with it?

Dour answers your query. That and stewards should have been there to assist the traffic more - there were a good few people including myself late. Also like a noob, I parked that near the ground - it took a hour to get away.

The game was almost an exact reversal of the game at your place in December. You'll still win the league though.

Your fans looked quiet today - although you can only judge the noise by the amount of hand movements.

Hold on, reversal? We stuffed P'boro 4-0. P'boro probably managed 4 noteworthy shots on goal - 2 of which went in.

Quiet? London Road was like a graveyard. Nothing sang until the first goal went in. It's worth remembering that the number of Leicester in the ground yesterday is about the amount of fans P'boro struggled to three seasons ago in the whole stadium.

Last edited by Nottingham Fox; Today at 08:52 AM. Reason: Removed offensive remark aimed at Glyn

Ooh ya, go on then, what was it? Was it a really baddun or just a baby one? :icon_lol:

Ooh ya, go on then, what was it? Was it a really baddun or just a baby one? :icon_lol:

Aaww he's just over-excited because they won their 'ikkle cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669