Peterborough United - Sat 28th March '09 - 12noon - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
reads perfectly normal to me,you must be from hand avenue.

I'd be insulted by that if only I knew the feck what you were talking about:102::icon_conf
Anyway I hope satdee goes well for you after leaving the plant and the ob are not there and its just their foot soldiers on hand avenue

Last edited:
done it many times before my friend.rather there be no ob.but i'm guessing there will be more than 10 of us on that 10.15 train that can handle themselves.

I think i'll head for the Drapers Arms then if thats where the majority of the TBallers are heading. Think i'll be there between 10 and half 10.

Anyone others from here going there? Boc, Real Sharapova, Hazzman, Beighton?

Boc isn't going. The Bocs will be somewhere on the Grand Union, around the Hatton flight.

done it many times before my friend.rather there be no ob.but i'm guessing there will be more than 10 of us on that 10.15 train that can handle themselves.

Why are you handling yourself on a train? Is that why you don't want the ob around?

Looks like i'm on the train now, prob the 8.15. plenty of time to sample a local hostillery

As well as me.

Why the need for the ignorance :icon_bigg

Because you said you were arriving at 9.14am, therefore we would have already broken the door down :icon_roll :icon_wink

It's about a 5 min walk from the station (in the direction of the ground) and about 15 min walk from the pub to the ground.

There is a multi-storey carpark facing the train station. (Corner of Westgate/Bourges Boulevard)

Train Station as labelled.
Top arrow is the car park.
Middle arrow is The Drapers Arms.
Bottom arrow is direction of the ground.

That's 20 fecking minutes walking in total, not done that much in total in the last week. Can I order a taxi from there?

I think i'll head for the Drapers Arms then if thats where the majority of the TBallers are heading. Think i'll be there between 10 and half 10.

Anyone others from here going there? Boc, Real Sharapova, Hazzman, Beighton?

Me and my dad are now hoping to get the train, he thought there was a 9.30 football train, is he getting confused with the 9.45? Is the trainline the best place to book?

Edit: The trainline aren't showing Notts new time, I might just go for the 9.15 one. I'm guessing it's not recommended to try to get tickets on the day?

Last edited:
Me and my dad are now hoping to get the train, he thought there was a 9.30 football train, is he getting confused with the 9.45? Is the trainline the best place to book?

Edit: The trainline aren't showing Notts new time, I might just go for the 9.15 one. I'm guessing it's not recommended to try to get tickets on the day?

The train not being advertised, is down to the fact it's a football special.

There has been a link on the OS with the details: http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1602404,00.html

I would also agree with Jeff regarding the purchase of tickets as you save nothing by booking in advance. You could pre order them for collection at the fast ticket machines. I wouldn't use the trainline's website though as they have service charges.

Try East Midlands Trains site: http://www.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk/emtrains/times/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566