PFA League One Team of the Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit surprised about Oakley but if it's voted for by the players it must have a little grounding! Well done lads!

BTW can't believe that Giggs won player of the year - seems like more of a lifetime achievement award?!

Stearman got in the Championship team of the season i see

Bollocks Tom :icon_bigg

He's had a decent season after a few shite ones. But no where near player of the season.

He's only played a third of the season, how anyone can get player of theyear after 12 games is beyond me.

Strange decison. I guess there really was no one else.

Lampard has had another good season but I'm scraping the barrel.

Strange decison. I guess there really was no one else.

Lampard has had another good season but I'm scraping the barrel.

Vidic deserved it by far. Giving it to Giggs was a joke

No Lloyd Dyer in that team, joke.

As I and many others on here have said, Dyer was ordinary at best during the middle of the season. He had a great start and a great end to the season. Had his performances remained consistent throughout I am sure he would have been in there.

As I and many others on here have said, Dyer was ordinary at best during the middle of the season. He had a great start and a great end to the season. Had his performances remained consistent throughout I am sure he would have been in there.

Yes, Fryatt and Hobbs haven't been that consistent all season. Dyer has scored a lot of goals and has assisted on quite a lot if occasion I didn't realise Boyd had that good of a season.

Plays Centre Half as well I think...I remember someone being laughed at on here when he suggested playing Stearman Centre Half for us......

He is good at Centre Half when he has a Premiership player next to him :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363