Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

FryattFox

I went to the ticket office yesterday to attempt to purchase two memberships for myself and my OH, so as to guarantee tickets for the playoffs. However I was told that they had stopped selling memberships in February.

Anyone else not a season ticket holder or member, and worried about getting tickets for the playoffs? I guess I'll have to just queue all morning when they come out.

Well that's a lie to start with, cos a few weeks ago around the Cov game they were advertising Memberships as a last chance buy.

They were definitely offering the Platinum memberships a few weeks ago - the sort where you get membership plus five match tickets for £99. That would have coincided with the Cov game as there were five home matches left. Maybe they'd already stopped selling normal memberships.

I went to the ticket office yesterday to attempt to purchase two memberships for myself and my OH, so as to guarantee tickets for the playoffs. However I was told that they had stopped selling memberships in February.

Anyone else not a season ticket holder or member, and worried about getting tickets for the playoffs? I guess I'll have to just queue all morning when they come out.

serves you ****ing right. Why not support the club in a better way and become a member before rather than wait until we get some glory!

I think the club should allow each ST holder at least 2 tickets.

I remember when I was able to get five tickets.......STH, members card, SC card and two through the club for doing a lottery round.

I'd be quite happy if my SC is classed as a members card again tbh.

I know what you mean BF, and a loyal and dedicated fan like yourself should be rewarded as such, but loads will start to appear from the woodwork and from under stones claiming to want a ticket. FFS where were they during the season. **** them I say. ST holders should be rewarded with at least 2 tickets.

Last edited:
Well it's not like we'd run out IF we get to Wembley is it?

What is there, 12k STH? that would only take up 24K of at least a 30k allocation imo.

I'm just wondering how they'll do the selling, whether it's queue up and first come, first served, alphabetically(in which case Ben A will be getting my ticket!) or stand by stand or by Priority?

If it's by Priority I'll have to wait for the P2 so I can sit with my best mate, but I certainly don't want a ticket in the upper tier, it makes me feel ill sitting that high up.:icon_sad:

Though of course I'm getting waaay ahead of things as we might not even make it to the play-offs if we feck up our last two games!

Last edited:

What is there, 12k STH? that would only take up 24K of at least a 30k allocation imo.

I'm just wondering how they'll do the selling, whether it's queue up and first come, first served, alphabetically(in which case Ben A will be getting my ticket!) or stand by stand or by Priority?

If it's by Priority I'll have to wait for the P2 so I can sit with my best mate, but I certainly don't want a ticket in the upper tier, it makes me feel ill sitting that high up.:icon_sad:

Though of course I'm getting waaay ahead of things as we might not even make it to the play-offs if we feck up our last two games!

If they do it the same way as the League Cup final in 2000, they can **** off and someone else can have my priority for tickets.

Southampton sold 40,000 for the JPT final without any going on general sale. I'm sure we could sell more than that for a play-off final, people who had never been to a game in their life would want to go.

We took around 40,000 to the Blackburn final and we were averaging 15,000 for home games at the time.

I don't think ST holders should be allowed two tickets each, there should be a priority system based on ST, membership, then to people on the club's database who are "active" supporters.

If ST holders get two tickets a lot of them will end up in the hands of people who never go to games. Real supporters, ST holders or not, should have priority over them.

Well that's a lie to start with, cos a few weeks ago around the Cov game they were advertising Memberships as a last chance buy.

They were definitely offering the Platinum memberships a few weeks ago - the sort where you get membership plus five match tickets for £99. That would have coincided with the Cov game as there were five home matches left. Maybe they'd already stopped selling normal memberships.

The woman told me they are still selling the platinum membership, but that costs £99 for the one home game remaining (as she wasn't sure if it counted for the play-off game).

They stopped selling other memberships in February.

Last edited:
serves you ****ing right. Why not support the club in a better way and become a member before rather than wait until we get some glory!

I think the club should allow each ST holder at least 2 tickets.

I can see your point, but it just wasn't worthwhile for me this season. I've been to 7-8 home games, so would just about have broken even, and 4 away games (which aren't included).

Why shouldn't the club allow me to pay them £30 for the privelege of having a slight priority over other supporters. It is a business after all?

I've not been to the last few games as I am saving every possible penny for my wedding, and the chance to buy tickets for the play-off semi's and a possible trip to Wembley. If i'd spent the money on match tickets I would never have a prayer of affording playoff tickets.

I've not been to the last few games as I am saving every possible penny for my wedding, and the chance to buy tickets for the play-off semi's and a possible trip to Wembley. If i'd spent the money on match tickets I would never have a prayer of affording playoff tickets.

I've not been since March 13th despite having a season ticket...

Might just make the final game of the season at home against Boro and then feck knows whether play off is an option for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566