Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why shouldn't the club allow me to pay them [...] for the privelege of having a slight priority over other supporters. It is a business after all?

They did that very thing - only you had to pay it before you knew they were going to be in the play-offs. It is a business after all.

I've not been since March 13th despite having a season ticket...

Might just make the final game of the season at home against Boro and then feck knows whether play off is an option for me

They won't sell you a ticket. They only want people who can make a noise in support of their team. You no longer qualify.
:icon_wink

They won't sell you a ticket. They only want people who can make a noise in support of their team. You no longer qualify.
:icon_wink

I know, I'm no longer a real fan. Might have to take up supporting L'Arse or something

Do you have any idea of what the selling arrangements for the play off away leg and final will be if we do get to the play offs, is it likely to be priority 1,2,3 e.tc? Or will they change this.

more than likely season ticket holders, then members, then I cant remember whether there was any kind of priority order after that the other times...

From what I've been told, the TO office will be open on the monday after the Boro game. I'm just assuming both the home and away tickets will go on sale then.(EEEK!)

From the SC side of things, our Travel rep has had to provide a list of STH names, addressess and which away matches they have been to this season in regards to getting PO semi away tickets. Might be because some folk have P1 because they qualified for that on last seasons away days(or not if you blagged it) and haven't been as many this time.

It does seem as though they are going to try and do right by those who have done the travelling this season.

From what I've been told, the TO office will be open on the monday after the Boro game. I'm just assuming both the home and away tickets will go on sale then.(EEEK!)

From the SC side of things, our Travel rep has had to provide a list of STH names, addressess and which away matches they have been to this season in regards to getting PO semi away tickets. Might be because some folk have P1 because they qualified for that on last seasons away days(or not if you blagged it) and haven't been as many this time.

It does seem as though they are going to try and do right by those who have done the travelling this season.

that seems fair enough to me.

more than likely season ticket holders, then members, then I cant remember whether there was any kind of priority order after that the other times...

Ok thanks.

Oh God, that could be a very expensive day! Don't really know if I want us to get play offs!

Ok thanks.

Oh God, that could be a very expensive day! Don't really know if I want us to get play offs!

you cant beat the buzz of a day at Wembley Harbs (if they make it). I shall consider it a bonus if I am lucky enough to get a ticket :)

you cant beat the buzz of a day at Wembley Harbs (if they make it). I shall consider it a bonus if I am lucky enough to get a ticket :)

Haha it is all very good getting to Wembley but one thing I hadn't thought of was how much it would cost if we actually got to Wembley!

Last edited:
Haha it is all very good getting to Wembley but one thing I hadn't thought of was how much it would cost if we actually got to Wembley!

It will pale into insignificance compared with what it will cost to follow us away in the Prem next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669