Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you agreeing with Harbro thats its not fair?

Yes. People with less money who go to away games despite having no money can presumably not afford to renew while they're still forking out £100+ a month for tickets, travel etc.

Are you agreeing with me that the fans that have renewed are more loyal!

Yes.

Or ar you offering to buy me a ticket (if we get there) Because you now know I'm skint?

Absolutely not.

I've not renewed yet, not because I don't have the money but because I feel the club can wait for it.

So you've missed the early-bird discount.
Isn't that cutting off your nose to spite your face?

So you've missed the early-bird discount.
Isn't that cutting off your nose to spite your face?

Perhaps, but I prefer to hold onto my money for as long as possible just in case something unexpected happens. For the sake of maybe £50, it's really not worth it.

I can't imagine them doing anything else with (potential) semi-final and final tickets than what they do for all away games. Priority 1, Priority 2, Priority 3, ST Holders, Members, General.

It's the way the ticket office knows how to do things and it's probably the fairest, despite being based on last season's away attendance (I'm P1, so I'm probably biased!).

Perhaps, but I prefer to hold onto my money for as long as possible just in case something unexpected happens. For the sake of maybe £50, it's really not worth it.

:038: In the same boat BM. The club try and say 'well pay for it on Direct Debit' but you end up out of pocket more with the interest payments.

I'll be pissed off if there is some sort of priority to season ticket holders for next season. I've made sure I have done 13 games this season to keep my P1 if I want to use it next season. Be typical City to move the goalposts when the majority of people with commonsense recognise that the system has been in place for a while (my only argument with is that there should be a further stage of priority before members for members with a respectable away attendance record).

I very much doubt they will use just the ticket office to sell 40,000 tickets, would take far to long.

Like at Filbert street they may use several different areas of the ground to sell tickets which would mean they could only go on season tickets for this season rather than next as people wont have next years season tickets yet.

Last edited:
It looks like people who go to the Middlesbrough match will have some kind of priority too. From the OS: "Don't forget if you're coming to the game, keep your ticket stubs!"

They've been running that for the last couple of home games, not just the Middlesborough game.

It's the way the ticket office knows how to do things and it's probably the fairest, despite being based on last season's away attendance (I'm P1, so I'm probably biased!).

Not if we get into thep lay-offs it won't be.
I'm sure I've already said this in the thread but if not.......

Our travel rep for the SC has had to make sure she has a complete list of STH, their priority and what away games they have been to THIS season in the event of us getting into the play-offs.

To me, that's looks like they will be selling away leg tickets IF we get there to those who have earned the right for following them this season- not on what they did as an away supporter in previous seasons.

It looks like people who go to the Middlesbrough match will have some kind of priority too. From the OS: "Don't forget if you're coming to the game, keep your ticket stubs!"

They've been running that for the last couple of home games, not just the Middlesborough game.

I would've thought that would be for the possiblility of tickets going on Gen Sale if we get through to Wembley so the GEneral Sale have some sort of priority order to stop there being massive queuing.

:038: In the same boat BM. The club try and say 'well pay for it on Direct Debit' but you end up out of pocket more with the interest payments.

For two years in a row my dad has now not been charged these handling fees. But shhhh!

Not if we get into thep lay-offs it won't be.
I'm sure I've already said this in the thread but if not.......

Our travel rep for the SC has had to make sure she has a complete list of STH, their priority and what away games they have been to THIS season in the event of us getting into the play-offs.

To me, that's looks like they will be selling away leg tickets IF we get there to those who have earned the right for following them this season- not on what they did as an away supporter in previous seasons.

Fair enough. Seems the fairest way I guess. And would put me high on the list, so I'm in favour!

For two years in a row my dad has now not been charged these handling fees. But shhhh!

I went the whole of the first season at the Walkers where they never collected a single DD payment. :icon_bigg

Erm...if I bought a ticket at one of the sub-ticket desks that isn't traceable to me in anyway is it? Even if I know which seat I sat in.

I know that L1 and N1 will likely be given to the away fans, does anyone know if that is enough away tickets (15%?) so that more of the North Stand won't have to be moved?

Right, if L1 is given to the away fans, then instead of the home leg tickets going on sale on the Monday, they should let the STH in L1 be able to choose other empty seats FIRST.

If they sell the ticket based on a cup match and not a LEague game of course. If it's based on the latter then we won't have to worry about moving elsewhere in the ground.

I see the ordinary membership scheme has been re-opened as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669