Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO they shouldn't be selling Memberships at all for this season now, no offence to people like Cate but this season is almost done, and imo if they want a Wembley ticket(if we get there!) then it's going to have to be by queuing up. I've got to do it for my Swiss mate more than likely but then I really enjoyed the camping out for Final tickets all those years ago!
Sell memberships for NEXT season by all means though.

Managed to get my home leg ticket on Thursday although I had to queue up for one hour and forty five minutes, not looking forward to trying to get an away leg ticket.

If they'd just kept memberships closed I wouldn't have had a problem with that at all. It's announcing that memberships are available again, then refusing to sell them, that's caused the problem.

They don't seem to have a clue what they're doing.

ditto - I would not have had any problem at all with that. They have caused this problem and now seem to be burying their head in the sand and hoping it will go away.

Last edited:
ditto - I would not have had any problem at all with that. They have caused this problem and now seem to be burying their head in the sand and hoping it will go away.

I can't believe how incredibly pedantic you and Jeff are being about this membership issue. If people who wanted to be members haven't bought their membership by now then hard luck. The club and the ticket office have more pressing concerns at the moment than pandering to those who are belatedly trying to jump on the bandwagon.

I can't believe how incredibly pedantic you and Jeff are being about this membership issue.

How are we being pedantic?

If people who wanted to be members haven't bought their membership by now then hard luck. The club and the ticket office have more pressing concerns at the moment than pandering to those who are belatedly trying to jump on the bandwagon.

Belatedly trying to jump on the bandwagon?
This season is the first since 1988 when I haven't had a membership or season ticket. And the only reason for that is that I can't afford the 450 mile round trip to home games so I've been concentrating on away games in the north this season.

The club THIS WEEK said memberships are back on sale. They have said more than once that the ticket office is still selling memberships, despite knowing that they would be busy. Trying to get any information about memberships has been impossible because they're refusing to say anything other than they're "suspended".

It's the club that have caused this problem, not their customers who are only trying to buy things the club have said are available.

Just had a text from my mate who has just booked his tickets online. Seems like the have opened early. For any body wanting to book today, get a move on!!

had a dream of most of tomorrows matches, they results were,,, leicester 4-0 boro, derby 0-4 cardiff, swansea 3-0 doncaster, blackpool 1-0 bristol city with a very late goal. scunthorpe 0-1 nott'm forest.

just done mine online no problems, got 2 tickets.

Phoned the phoneline - "all operators are busy - please call back later and we will be happy to take your call."

What?! You'll be happy to sell me a ticket - your main revenue stream. I really appreciate that.

Online application not working either.

Looks like a 200mile round trip to the Walkers...

I can't believe how incredibly pedantic you and Jeff are being about this membership issue. If people who wanted to be members haven't bought their membership by now then hard luck. The club and the ticket office have more pressing concerns at the moment than pandering to those who are belatedly trying to jump on the bandwagon.

I love the way you have made snap judgements about people when you have absolutely no idea of their circumstances.

Last edited:
Just got thru to ticketmaster after waiting since 9am.

The database is not linked up and they can not sell tickets.

what is going on?

I want to give the club money for a ticket....well I guess that doesnt matter as they are getting money for the phone calls anyway.

By the way I am a band wagen jumper only emailed off my membership on Monday morning. But then again as someone who lives nearly 500 miles from Leicester, and for the few games I have attended this year I purchased without needing membership.

I just hope that they dont then go and process all the applications for 2009/10 membership after the ticket office is calmed down and get the £15 that way...but I suppose I would be entitled to something for a potential final.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670